RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Welcome to Mellowmarsh Zoo. Here we have crazy animals from Magic creatuers from fantasy books to combined animals that are made in the CONFUSECHAMBER. But Unfortunitly I'm The only one here and at the time we only have one egg and no animals. So will You join and help this zoo be filled with animals.

~ Rules ~

~ Follow all of the RPC rules for rping
~ All sciencests must create a egg for the zoo
~ You know the rest
~ Have fun
~ This is Semi - Elite Interactive. So that means you need at least on line and You are highly incureged to make pictuers of animals and where they live and stiff like that.

~ Form ~

Name:
Personality:
Other:
Egg: ( Here give me your pic. and/or description of your egg and what it will grow up to be. Ex. flying pig, snake/horse, dragon, and you have to name your creatuer if it is a combintion)

Charie List

Head Sciencest : Calder Coventree ~ 21 ~ Tea

Zoo Sciencests :

Markus ~ 18 ~ Sub
Heather ~ 20 ~ Vix
Annabelle Smith ~ 18 ~ Branch

Animals:

Eggs:

Winged Pig ~ Light Pink egg with White feathery wings.
Two Headed Snake ~ Cream egg with brown spotd all over.
Golden-Brown Winged Horse ~ Pure white and hard. It has black swirls all around it.
Large Golden Brown Tiger.. Mixed With An Eagle Witch Gives It Brown And White Feathers.. Along With Talons ~ A Dark Grey Egg With White Spots.

Last edited by Tealeaf Nessie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Name: Markus
Description: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ 17c3288
Personality: markus is fun and freegoing, even though it looks like he's always in pain
Other: nope
Egg:~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ Snake%20egg when grown, looks like this: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ Two_headed_snake_by_slug45
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 pm

(accepted and added.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Name: Heather
Description: She has curly brown long hair. She is slender and tall with deep blue eyes.
Personality: stubborn, loyal, kind
Other: none
Egg: The egg is pure white a hard. It has black swirls all around it. It will be come a golden-brown winged horse. Its wings are feathery white and hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:25 pm

(accepteed and added rp)

Calder sat at his desk hoping a new person would come in and help him and bring a egg to.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Heather walked into an office and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Calder looked up and saw a girl " ahh you must be heather please come and take a seat." Calder did a guestuer to for heather to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Markus opened the door to what he thought was the employment room. "Uhm, hello?" He asked, trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:48 pm

"ahhhhhh markus come sit now" calder said to the boy that just walked in.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Heather smiled and sat down.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:48 pm

"So Heather and Markus show me why I should pick you and I need to see your eggs."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:55 pm

"Thanks," Markus said, slightly confused on how Calder knew his name. He pulled out his snake egg from his lether pouch.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 am

Calder got out Markus'es profile and began the judgment. Calder took the egg and put it on a machine called a eggoreadero and took markuses egg and put it on the machine pressing the big red button to let the machine do its work. "ok so this machine will tell us what the creatuer will be. Hopefuly we will get a odd one so it can go in this zoo because I only exept weird animals."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 am

Name: Annabelle Smith
Description: Tall, Skinny Girl With Long, Brown Hair And Blue Eyes.. Usually Wears Black
Personality: Funny, Secretive, Mysterious, Smart
Other: Non
Egg: ( Here give me your pic. and/or description of your egg and what it will grow up to be. Ex. flying pig, snake/horse, dragon, and you have to name your creatuer if it is a combintion) The Egg - A Dark Grey With White Spots.. When Grown - A Large Golden Brown Tiger.. Mixed With An Eagle With Gives It Brown And White Feathers.. Along With Talons
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:05 am

"Crossing my fingers," Markus laughed nervously. He needed a job.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:13 am

(accerpted)

''ding" the machine said. A paper poped out and said info on the egg. Calder then said "You are..............accepted into the zoo and this eggg is a two headed snake. Heres your uniform now I need to get done with Heather and Annabelle Smith finished up.

(sub you can still rp bec. i think my egg is going to hatch so you can like see it first or something ....whatever i just wanted to keep yous rping)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 am

Annabelle Smith waited nervously outside the door, her egg carefully held in her sack.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:19 am

Calder then said "Annabelle please come in, and take a seat, and me can begin ."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 am

Annabelle pushed her way through the door nervously, and sat down. She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:22 am

"So Annabelle show me why I should pick you and I need to see your eggs."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:23 am

Annabelle gave a curt nod, and dug around in her sack. She pulled out her delicate egg, and held it carefully in her hands.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 am

Calder got out Annabelle's profile and began the judgment. Calder took the egg and put it on a machine called a eggoreadero and took Annabelle's egg and put it on the machine pressing the big red button to let the machine do its work. "Ok so this machine will tell us what the creatuer will be. Hopefuly we will get a odd one so it can go in this zoo because I only exept weird animals." Looking at the othe kids Calder perked up thinking "mabey this zoo would grow up to be something."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:30 am

Annabelle nodded, becoming her secretive, silent self again.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:34 am

''ding" the machine said. A paper poped out and said info on the egg. Calder then said "You are..............accepted into the zoo and this egg is Tigale which is a tiger and eagle mixed together. Heres your uniform. lets go put these two eggs in with mine.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:35 am

Annabelle nodded, and took her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~   ~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ MellowMarsh Magic Zoo Rp ~ The Time Has Come ~ A Semi - Elite Interactive Rp ~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: