RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Followup to BBF's Poll*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

*Followup to BBF's Poll* Empty
PostSubject: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:29 pm

As you know, I am a "veteran" member of RPC. As legendary as the mods, if you will. People know me who weren't even on when I left for a while. Respected... I think. AAAAAANYWAYS....

Blue_Brawl_Freak, whom I might mention was coaxed onto this site by me, recently posted a poll asking about profanity. Lately it has been brought to his attention that more and more people are cussing, be it "@&%$#!" or "OMF".

I don't think this should be allowed. MAYBE the number signs, but absolutely NO initials and especially no full words. I know I do not have enough authority to ban this, but if it goes on Blue_Brawl_Freak will not be allowed on RPC anymore. That would be devastating to me, because I showed him this site, and to see him leave would be like my Great Leaving last year. Only longer. As in until he's out of high school.

This does not include religion by any means.

*UPDATE*
BBF is leaving. Great. 😢
You guys, I'm going to make a quick good-bye thread for BBF. All of you post and give your goodbyes to BBF.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:40 pm

this is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggg problem if this dont stop i will probly got to and i wont come back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Yeah... I mean even minor cuss-words shouldn't be allowed... I think any word's hat are like a form of a bad word or are sometimesconsidereda badword should be banned...

Last edited by = Rain Nessie = on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 pm

yessss i agreeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Yeah, but the mods care about us too, right? What's best for the site is what they do, and what's best for the users, too.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 pm

very true blue. I think thee could be some changes going on soon pr im outa here.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah... True...

((I wanna' point somethings out but I don't know if I could... Iwould have to spell like saythe first letter of the word and then add the puncuation...))

Last edited by = Rain Nessie = on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 pm

(for explaing i think its ok as long as you dont ettionaly say it for a bad perpous.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:52 pm

((Ok I shouldn't though it might get me banned x|))
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:55 pm

yeah i guess not.....this is a big problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Followup to BBF's Poll*   *Followup to BBF's Poll* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Followup to BBF's Poll*
Page 1 of 1