RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - Empty
PostSubject: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:19 pm

- Introduction -

The origanal Kingdom Keepers have moved on, so now its time to start a new generation.
New kids, new challeges.. Will you join the side of The Kingdom Keepers, or the side of the Dark Ones.. YOU DECIDE!

- Form -

Name (IF LEADER OF DARK ONES MUST BE A BAD GUY IN DISNEYLAND ____, ETC.);

Gender;

Discription;

Personality;

Side (Kingdom Keepers, Or Dark Ones);

Other;

- Kingdom Keepers -

Leader

Annabelle - Branch

Followers (4 OTHERS)

Sabrina Dawn Grimm - Runa
Jake Greene - Rain
Roxas Mouran - Dred
Calder Coventree - Tea

- The Dark Ones -

Leader

Kruela 'Da Ville - Rain

Followers

???

Last edited by - Princess Annabelle - on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Full Name -
Sabrina Dawn Grimm

Age -
Twelve

Likes -
Being by herself and close friends. Sabrina loves reading and working on the computer. She is a computer genis and can hack almost any site. She loves messing around with a computer and learning how to do new things on it.

Dislikes-
Hates people that do bad things. She is very protective and hates open places where she is easily exposed.

Attribrutes -
Sabrina is very strong and brainy for a girl of her age. She can disarm a grown man if she has to and she is skinny making it very easy to get out of tight situwations. Sabrina is very good at problem solving and can figure out plans very easily.

Faults -
Sabrina is somewhat pariniod. Her musles will always be constricted and ready for attack like a cat. She doesn't trust anyone unless she has known you for a while.

Description -
Tall and skinny for her age. She has a very regal apperance and has almond eyes. She has jet black hair that is long, but she usually keeps it in a tight tiny bun. When or if she lets it down it goes down to her sholder and has oftend been compared to water. It just flows and is very soft. Her face is very pale, almost white, and she has light pink lips. She has an anguar chin and her ears are pierced. She has an extrordinal long neck and small sholders. Sabrina's long legs make her appear to float everytime she walks. She has very fluid-like motions.

Typical Clothing -
Sabrina usually wears white or black shirts. Her favorite is a black shirt with tiny white details along her left side. She usually will wear one of her many pairs of black jeans and she can be occasionly seen in a pair or two or white jeans. She will wear black hightops that she can run easily in. Her style is very classy and mellowed down.

Accessories -
She will usually have her black laptop with her and she has black wire-rimmed glasses. She will usually have an earpiece in, that looks like a bluetooth, and it is, but she bought it at a near spy store and with it she can hear any conversation in the nearest one mile. She will usually have black dot earrings in. She carrys her laptop in a black and white laptop case. Her laptop has many sercrets in it.

Personality -
Sabrina is very quiet and secretive. She will not talk to you at all and is invisable because she can be so silent. Sabrina can slip through almost anything without being detected. She knows karate and has a black belt. She is happy around friends and can be carefree, but she is also very protective of herself and her family. She will not sit with her back exposed and will always be alert and ready to attack someone if the time comes.

Side -
Kingdom Keepers!

Other -
Nope!

Last edited by **Faith**{Runa}** on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Name (IF LEADER OF DARK ONES MUST BE A BAD GUY IN DISNEYLAND ____, ETC.); SCAR! (Lion King)

Gender; Male

Discription; A dark brown lion with a nearly black mane. Has a scar along his face.

Personality;EVIL

Side (Kingdom Keepers, Or Dark Ones); Dark Ones

Other;Leader?

Name (IF LEADER OF DARK ONES MUST BE A BAD GUY IN DISNEYLAND ____, ETC.); Jake Greene

Gender; Male

Discription; 1" long jet black hair with light blue eyes. Always wear's a black shirt with retro design's all over it and jeans.

Personality; Funny, Retro, Pop, Considerate,

Side (Kingdom Keepers, Or Dark Ones); KK

Other;Nope...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Name: Roxas Mourn

Gender; Male

Discription; Roxas

Personality; Roxas is a care-free fighter, caring yet ficious.

Side (Kingdom Keepers, Or Dark Ones); KK!

Other; I luff Kingdom Hearts!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:05 pm

( Oh.. Gotta mention that bad leader has to be a HUMAN. XD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 pm

((Oh xD How 'bout Kruela 'Da Ville?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:40 pm

( Works. XD)
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Name (IF LEADER OF DARK ONES MUST BE A BAD GUY IN DISNEYLAND ____, ETC.); Calder Coventree

Gender; male

Discription; tall, frecle faced, red haired, frost blue eyes, weres some kind of blue everyday.

Personality; smart, wise, witty, quiet, calm, and is nice always exepts when he hates you. Always tells the truth well in front of people he likes.

Side (Kingdom Keepers, Or Dark Ones); kk

Other; he loves reading and writing

Last edited by Tealeaf on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 pm

( You can't be nice all the time, and can't never tell lies Tea XD.. Thats kinda Godmodeling..
Added and approved. )
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:51 pm

( there i added some...hehe...rp?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 pm

( Eh.. Sure. There gonna go try out for the job at Disneyland.. Being the holigram guides.)

Annabelle walked to the room, where she would try out for her job.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Calder walked in the giant room to try out for the job.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Annabelle had gotten the job. She smiled, and they dressed her in green, putting the little dots everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:16 am

Roxas walked in for the job, hoping no one would mistake him for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -   - The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Kingdom Keepers - Part 1 - Just The Start -
Page 1 of 1