RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:56 pm

(Sweet!)

Lilliana smiled as the elevator doors opened. She went in and held them open for Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Ben followed, He pressed the button that would take them down to the base of Mt. Olympus. "That was close!" Ben gasped remembering how horrible Artemis had been.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 pm

"Yeah, I'm sorry. But it wasn't your fault. It was my decision." Lilliana said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:07 pm

"Hey, I was the one that made it worse" Ben mumbled kinda glumly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:10 pm

"Nah," Lilliana said sweetly, "You make everything metter."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:14 pm

"No, I should have never brought you along... I don't want you getting hurt. These five tasks of Tartartus sound horrible..." Ben said as the elevator lurched to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:19 pm

"I'll be fine." Lilliana said, "You have to remember I am the daughter of Artemis." She smiled and exited the Elevator.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:23 pm

"I know, still" Ben said walking out of the elevator and onto the white pavement.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:25 pm

"Listen It's not yyour fault." Lilliana said slipping on a pair of fire red sunglasses. "Let's g-" She stopped in midsentence because in front of her was Aires.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Ben stared, "Sir, If oyu don't mind me asking. What do you want?" Ben asked nicely so he wouldn't get in any more trouble with the gods.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Lilliana nodded curtly to Aires, "What do you want?"

Aires smiled fakly, "Now, Now, Ms. Lilliana you need to brush up your manners. I am here because I didn't attend the little get-together up there but I heard your mother about 3 leagues away, now I know why she was mad. The little daughter of Artemis fell in love with the little son of Posidon, how interesting."

Lilliana growled, "Call me little one more time."

"Little." Aires said, "You forget I am the war god."

"I am the daughter of the Hunter goddess." Lilliana said keeping her anger in check.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:40 pm

"Ares, what did you come her for. Just to entaganize and tease us?!" Ben said forcefuly. "Just because you fell in love with Mrs. Pretty Prep doesn't mean that you have to pick on us!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:43 pm

"Why you little," Aires growled, "I should blow you out of the universe."

Lilliana steepped up in front," Listen, back off. Good-bye," She grabbed Ben's hand and started to walk toward the walkway.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm

"OH AND BY THE WAY I HOPE HEPHAESTUS CATCHES YOU!!" Ben yelled back as they loaded the elevator down to normal ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:49 pm

"Ben! Shut up!" Lilliana said pulling him into the elevator, "Do you us to get killed?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 pm

"Sorry, I just hate his guts" Ben said kinda savagely.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 pm

"Just calm down," Lilliana said, "After my mom, I really don't want Aires as an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Ben took a breath and started to talk normally. "I understand, But if he did hurt or kill us atleast our parents would hate him..." Ben said looking on the bright side.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Lilliana laughed, "I do enjoy an adventure though, let's go!" She leapt out of the elevator and smiled, "We're off to see the wizard the wonderful Haides of the Underworld!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:03 pm

"Oh joy now I like someone who sings!" Ben said sarcastically and started laughing. "More like 'We're off to see the wizard the HORRID King of the underworld'"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:05 pm

"Shh!" Lilliana said laughing, "We don't want him on our bad side either!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 pm

"Yeah, Like he isn't already..." Ben said as they walked down the sidewalk. "Well the entrance to the underworld moved to a large wearhouse in Salt Lake City , Utah..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:12 pm

"Okay, then let's go." Lilliana said grabbing her bag and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:18 pm

"And no I can not take an Airplane. I'll get blasted out of the sky..." Ben said following Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 pm

"I realize that, you really don't give me enough credit." Lilliana said laughing, "Yo! Apollo!"

All of the sudden Apollo landed in his convertable, "Yeah Lilli?"

"Can you please take us to Seattle?" Lilliana asked kindly.

"No, I'm sorry. The gods forbid me to help you guys." Apollo said.

"Dang... Thanks anyways Apollo," Lilliana said, "Well plan failed." She said that to Ben as she watched Apollo fly away in his car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next