RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle Empty
PostSubject: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:29 pm

Rainstar sat in the middle of a bushel of tree's waiting for a cat that Starclan would send him. When out of the shadows came a cat, he couldn't tell whathe or she looked like because of the shadows castinng over it. "Welcome Rainstar, my ancestors have sent me telling me that you will help me do what Ihave ben trying to do. Create a group of cats." The mysteriouse cat mewed. "Yes, I have been trying to do the same. I notice you come from inland, we could create two groups of cats called Shoreclan, and..." Rainstar said leaving the ending for the unknown cat to reveal. "The Tribe of Silverfalls" The cat mewed. "Right, now what is your nameso Ican start calling you that?" Rainstar mewed. "I am ..."

+ Rules +
1. Follow all RPC rules
2. Don't Godmodel or Powerplay please!
3. Use proper Grammar and type please, no - icefire leaped through the grass and met a CAT named SilvergraSS
4. Post ' Shore and Silverfall's' in your form if you didn't read the rules
5. If you are a Tribe cat please use a tribe name like ' Grass that sways in the field' (Grass)
^-^ Form ^-^ Name:
Personality:
History:
Mate or Kits?:
Other?:

~My Forms~
Name: Rainstar
Description: A very dark grey pelt almost black but sometimes will look grey without having to look real hard if the sun is just right. Has light blue eyes that seem to always have a handsome glint in them. Has a crème colored underbelly. His legs fade from grey to a white at his paws.
Personality: Caring, Loving, Will always continue to follow what he belives in. Strict when needed
Mate or Kits?: Nope
Other?: No
Group you belong to?:Shoreclan

- Member List -

Shoreclan

Leader: Rainstar - Tom

Deputy:

Medcat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Tribe of Silverfalls

Leader: Meadow in shining sun[meadow]

Deputy:

Medcat: Raven that swoops out of tree (Raven) - Shecat

Warriors:

Apprentices

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

*Season*

Deep Winter (Like 6" of snow on ground)

News

12/22/08 - Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls is created!

Last edited by =|= Rainfrost =|= on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 pm

(can I be leader of Silverfalls?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 pm

(can I be leader of Silverfalls?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 pm

Name: Forest of Dancing Flames [Forest]
Description: A sleek, brownish and silver she-cat with forest green eyes.
Personality: Sweet, and Clever. She'll do anything to protect anyone, even if she doesn't know them.
History: Was born as a kittypet, but soon escaped from the house and wandered along then found the tribe.
Mate or Kits?: n/a
Other?: I did read the rules!
Group: Silverfalls

Name: Flameflash
Description: A fiery, thunderous, gray tom with orange eyes.
Personality: Adventurous, and slightly cunning. Sometimes he'll hiss at the slightest things, but usually he's very helpful.
History: Was born into the Clan under the name of 'Goldenkit', but it was changed later because of how he amazingly survived a dangerous fire.
Mate or Kits?: n/a
Other?: Nope
Group: ShoreClan

[Sorreh for the short forms...]

Last edited by Jingle Jet on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:36 pm

name: Meadow in shining sun[meadow]
gender-female
description- She is black with a very white belly and green eyes
personality- ...
History- was leader once..
mate or kits?-nope
other-none but I read the rules! Can this be leader?
rank- leader
group- Silverfalls

Last edited by Lionpaw & Heather on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:37 pm

(Yes Vix^^Also their already is a cat named Raven... mine...) (Also I need to you to fill out the rest of the form Pumpkin!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:38 pm

(o.k! I'll change that!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 pm

[Yes... uno momento]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:10 am

((Accepted RP?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:13 am

(sure!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:20 am

Name: Snowwhisker
Description: A small, gray tom with long whiskers.
Personality: He tends to joke around, and is rather friendly, but has a short temper.
History: He was born small and weak, and has always had a longing to prove himself. He was never the best fighter, but he is excellent at hunting.
Mate or Kits?: Runningstream
Other?: I read the rules, so I will not.

Name: Runningstream
Description: A silver tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes.
Personality: Runningstream is serious and protective of those who are close to her. She always considers strategy before force, and hates killing other cats unless it is required to save her or another's life.
History: Runningstream warmed up to the rain as a kit, so she does not mind the water. She grew up smart, but rather rash, although she tries to hold herself back.
Mate or Kits?: Snowwhisker, expecting kits
Other?: ditto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle   -*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls  -*-  Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- Shoreclan and Tribe of Silverfalls -*- Chapter 1 - A shadowed battle
Page 1 of 1