RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - Empty
PostSubject: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Okay, my sister, my two friends and I were walking to school, snow was flying everywhere. We were waiting at the bus stop, throwing snowballs and this lady comes out. She says there is no school for our district. We freak out, tell parents and start playing. Then my friends Dad calls. He says there is school, and we missed the bus. My friends walked, me and my sister missed school because of that.. Now I'm at home, typing this. I feel so dumb.. =(
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Awww your not dumb! Just think now you have a snow day to do whatever you want. I'm also sure you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:12 pm

Yeah.. I guess. Now its not snowing and my friends went to school so I have nobody to play with. I know I'm not dumb, I just felt like it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:19 pm

Ahh well, at least you have a computer and a TV, so it's not silent.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:20 pm

True. =)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:24 pm

LOL, I am at my Grandparents and my grandpa is here but he's out in the den/ living room. Sleeping most likely.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Huh. I live with my Grandma. And my parents. =)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Yeah, I live with my parents but my grandparents live 2 hours away so I vist them frequently. =) Plus it's near the holidays and we spend it down here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:31 pm

I see. I cannot wait until Christmas! I know that I'm getting alot of books.. ( I'm consitering changing my username to Bookworm..LOL)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:58 pm

It's o.k. All the teachers in my school think it's a snow day tomorrow, 'cause of thundersnow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:29 pm

LOL It was snowing crazy today here and I thought school was going to be cancelled halfway through but it wasn't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -   - - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- - Perfect Snow Day? Or Bust? - -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: