RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) Empty
PostSubject: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:11 pm

-*- The Story Of Mirazi -*-

Mirazi, the sarcred and pretty much the only place they have left. The only place they can live freely without risk of being caught by anyone.
Who are 'they' you ask? Dragons, they moved here long ago from all over the world, just to live in peace.
Then, a raging fire hit and was uncontrolable, the dragons had no control, and many died. Now Mirazi is empty, except for one dragon, Nareik, who is waiting for more to join her and rebuild Mirazi.

~*~*~

-*- The Rules -*-
- No Powerplaying Or Godmodeling
- Follow ALL RPC Rules
- This Is Semi Elite, No Chatspeck In RP
- If You Talk Outside Of RP Use: (), [], {}, Or ORP
- Type ' Mirazi Will Rise Again!' In Your Form
- Age Will Be Put In Moons.. Which Means Months

~*~*~

The Form

Name:
Personality:
Other:

~*~*~

My Form

Name: Nareik
Discription: A Large Emerald Green Dragon Speckled With Golden Scales, Big Ocean Blue Eyes, Tail On End Has Huge Golden Scale That Seems To Glow
Personality: Swift, Wise, Smart, Clever, Quick Learner
Power: (ONE) The Emlement Of Earth
Other: 'Mirazi Will Rise Again' , Needs To Control Anger Better

~*~*~

The Herd

Leader

Nareik - Snowy

2nd In Command
???

Medicine Dragon
???

Warriors
Aradilia - Runa
Blaise
Frozoot
Nara

Mothers
???

Dragon Pups
???

Last edited by Branch on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Name:
Aradilia

Discription:
Aradilia is a bright purple dragon. She has small brown almond shaped eyes with golden flecks in them. Her wings are those of a bat, with dark black membranes. She is on the bigger side of dragons and has a long scaly tail. The tip of her tail has a dark black star with a bigger ocean blue star behind it. She has large black glistening claws, that are as sharp as daggers.

Personality:
Aradilia's personality changes constantly. She can't keep control of her anger most of the time and holds terrible grudges. Her mind can solve problems very fast and is very advanced for her age. She hates dragons that constandly tell her what to do. Aradilia does things on her own time and by her own rules, nothing will change that. If you are one of her few close friends then you will see an entirely different side of her. She is very happy and loves to laugh and play jokes. Suprisingly Aradilia is very mature, she is also a firce fighter. You do not want to meet her in battle, she will fight to the death.

Power:
She can control any element of weather

Other:
'Mirazi Will Rise Again', She is a Warrior
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:26 pm

( Added Runa. Would you care to RP? )
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:30 pm

Name: Blaise
Discription: Completely black, except for the inside of her wings and her eyes, which are orangey-yellow
Personality: Usually calm, but when she's angry, watch out! She prefers action to talking, and is sometimes not very bright.
Power: The element...of FIRE! (dun dun dun)
Other: Mirazi will rise again!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:34 pm

( Added, RP?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:35 pm

((Sure, can you start? Also, she is a warrior, I forgot to add that.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:37 pm

(( M'kay. ))

Nareik flew through the black, seemingly empty night sky. Her bright, shimmering emerald scales stood out in the darkness. She smiled and flew softly into her cave home.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:40 pm

Blaise sat on the cliff outside her cave. The stars twinkled in the clear night sky, and Blaise sighed, sending whisps of steam into the air. Then her keen ears picked up the sound of another dragon's wings.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:42 pm

Nareik's breath can out and floated up like clouds in the sky. She shivered and flicked the frost off her wings irattable.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:45 pm

Blaise rose, shook herself, and flew in the direction of the sound. Another dragon? She wondered to herself as the flew.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:47 pm

Nareik was absorbed in her thoughts, not hearing anything. She stared glassy eyed at the shimmering moon, which seemed like a mirage. She smiled, which hadn't happened lately.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Blaise saw a dragon up ahead. Surprised, she landed beside it. "Who are you? Where did you come from?" She demanded of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:58 pm

Nareik turned, shocked.
" I am Nareik, leader of Mirazi." She replied proudly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Blaise blinked. "Mirazi? Never heard of it!" She snorted, shaking her head and drawing her wings close to her massive black body.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:44 am

Name: Frozoot
Discription: A long, pointed head with dark blue eyes and webbed ears; a short neck and enormous, powerful wings; six long legs, each with two thick claws and two toes; a long, thick tail; fiery black scales.
Personality: Not very mean at most times; Careful but friendly; overly cautious
Power: The ability to change the color of his scales.
Other: Whatever it is will rise again! I care I guess otherwise I wouldn't be joining this RP!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:54 am

( Added.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:01 am

Name: Nara
Discription: A bulky dragon with white scales, tinged with blue. She has a long tail with an arrowhead at the end, and large, bat-like wings. Her eyes are large and sapphire blue, with a crocodile-like snout. She has spines all down her back. She has four legs with fearsome claws.
Personality: Nara is very protective and defensive of her friends, becoming enraged if they are harmed. She's normally docile, but can snap in an instant.
Power: She controls the element of ice through her mouth and claws.
Other: She believes that Mirazi Will Rise Again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:01 am

( Added.)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:05 am

"Hup."

Frozoot jumped into the air and barely managed to lift his heavy wings in time before landing on the ground again. He pumped them quickly but hard, as to rise into the sky. His six legs dangled in the air, twelve talons in total, twelve claws. He let his wings carry him over the drafts of air two miles from the ground; At a human's view he would look like an airplane.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:22 am

Nara sighed, looking for somewhere to take off from. She couldn't take off directly from the ground that well, so she needed a higher place.

There. It was perfect; a boulder that she could jump up to the top of. So she did, using her claws to steady herself. She jumped and flapped, and she was off in the air, soaring like a bluebird. Her tail trailed behind her like a ribbon as she glided in the air, flapping once every few seconds to stay up. It was frustrating how she couldn't start flying directly from the ground, but she figured that muscle was heavier than fat, so she was fine. Perhaps she would exercise her wings some at one point.

It was kind of like a bat, the way she flew; she couldn't take off directly. She had to be on a higher place, or already in the air, even, in order to fly. It was a weakness to make up for some other advantages that she had, like being muscular. She was completely fine with herself. Nara liked herself just the way she was.

Nearby, there was a black dragon that was flying far above. Nara couldn't contact him from where she was, but she was okay with that. She just landed, sat down like a cat, and gazed at the clouds, drifting by like fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)   -*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- Dragons Of Mirazi ~ Part 1 ~ New Herd -*- (Semi Elite)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Dragon RPs-
Jump to: