RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Jay
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

"What's yours?" Runa asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

" Zena." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 pm

"Okay," Runa said zooming away agian.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:07 pm

" Where are you going!" Zena called.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:10 pm

"Somewhere," Runa called back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Zena was sorta confused.
" Will you come back?" Zena called,
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Runa sighed and stopped, "Why? I am really busy at the moment." Runa really wasn't but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:14 pm

" Nothing.." Zena said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Runa sighed and flew back toward Zena, "I'm Runa."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:20 pm

" Nice to meet you." Zena said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:22 pm

Runa smiled, "Nice to meet you too. Sorry for tring to leave like that..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Zena shrugged.
" I might have done the same thing, depends." Zena said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:26 pm

"I'm usually not the social type," Runa said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:27 pm

Zena shrugged and sighed.
" Neither am I."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:30 pm

"Wow really?" Runa said sacastically, "We are loners!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Zena rolled her eyes playfully.,
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Runa laughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:35 pm

" So.." Zena said, hating silence.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 pm

"So..." Runa said, "What are you? I'm a Kink."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:40 pm

" Seer." Zena answered, " Dwarfish Seer." Zena corrected herself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:41 pm

"Oh, I'm an Elf," Runa said correcting herself also.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 pm

Zena smiled.
" So were do you 'live'?" Zena asked, she had always lived in a make-shift house.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 pm

"Oh I live in a hollow tree," Runa said pointing toward a lone tree in the distance, "There's a small hole and That is where I live."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:44 pm

" I made a little hut, leafs and such up agansit a tree." Zena said, her house was a little ways from here.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:45 pm

"Cool!" Runa said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Fantasy RPs-
Jump to: