RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Jay
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- Empty
PostSubject: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:34 pm

* DO NOT TAKE ANY NAMES/PLOT. MY & FRIEND MADE THIS INTO A STORY AND GAME AND WORKED VERY HARD *

Chimera and Spicle, two kingdoms full of fairys. The Kind and Queen of each kingdom dislike eachother, but the Princesses are best friends. What will happen, will the King and Queen find out? Or can the Princesses turn it around?

Types Of Fairys

Elvish - Tall And Pointed Ears - Flower Power

Hobbitish - REALLY Small - Healing Powers

Dwarfish - Medium Size - Warriors

Powers Fairys Can Have (Beside Their Natural Power)

Kink - Good At Solving Problems

Seer's - See The Furture

Levatator - Explains Itself

Plant - Control Plants

Spice - KNows Every Spice

Form

Name:
Power:
Kingdom: (Chimera or Spicle)
Other:

The Kingdom Of Chimera

Princess

Princess Andria - Elvish Levitator - Branchstripe

Servents
Carrol

Guards
???

Loner Fairys
???

The Kingdom Of Spicle

Princess

Princess Becky - Elvish Spice

Servents
Silme
Lupin

Guards
Nutao

Loner Fairys
Runa
Zena

Last edited by Branchstripe on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Name: Becky
Type: Elvish
Power: Spice
Rank:( Princess, Servent, Guard or Loner Fairy) Princess
Kingdom: Spicle
Other:Best friend of Princess Andria
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 pm

( Great, RP? I'll start.)

Princess Andria snuck out of the castle, undetected and unnoticed.
She walked to her and Becky's meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:43 pm

"Andria!" Becky exclaimed fluttering over to her friend.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Andria smiled and flew over, her hair whipping this way and that.
" Becky!" Andria greeted her.
" I'll say, its a miracle nobody has caught us." Andria said, looking back at her castle.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:48 pm

"I'll say! The King said that if he caught me again would be locked in the lowest dungeon in the castle, andhe was serious." Becky said making a flower sprout next to Andria
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:49 pm

" My parents haven't the slightest of notice, yet." Andria said.
" They are to busy bickering and fluttering about." Andria said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:57 pm

"Well your lucky" Becky said as she sat down on a rock.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:00 pm

" Yeah, well, thats because they have no time for me." Andria muttered.
" I have this place I go, want me to show you?" Andria asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:43 pm

name- Carrol
gender-femal
type-elvish
power- seer's
rank-servent
kingdom- chimera
other- likes other kingdom too.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Name: Runa
Power: KInk
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am

Name: Lupin
Power: Levatator
Other: Always been in Spicle, but has seen Chimera
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:55 pm

( Runa, RP Zena and Runa? Both are loner fairys.)

Zena fluttered about, trying to be unseen and sercretive.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Name: Nutao
Power: Seer
Other: I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Name: Silme
Power: levatator
Other: Always in Spicle, but has seen Chimera
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Runa flew into a tree pearing through the branches she saw another fairy. She ducked her head and silently watched.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:15 pm

Zena was about medium size, but was a seer and saw some strange fairy in her future.
She shook it off and flew onward, stopping now and then to get a pixie potato. She needed food to last her the new around.

( CREDIT - Pixie potato and around goes credit to my friend. Around is year.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:18 pm

Runa needed to figure out how to get away from this fairy without her spotting her. She messed around in her mind for a while before coming up with a pretty good plan. She quickly started to go through with it. Runa grabbed an acorn and threw it opposite of her hoping to get the fairy's attention away from the tree. Runa dashed out of the tree but didn't realize her dress had become caught on a snag in the tree bark. SHe silently cursed herself and started to pull.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:20 pm

Zena turned and saw the acorn fly passed her, feebly in her opinion.
She turned to where it came from and saw a fairy, her dress on a snag, tugging.,
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Runa ducked when the fairy turned to her. She was an Idiot, a complete idiot. Runa hadn't thought her plan out enough, She wasn't a very good Kink. She finally got her dress unsnagged and started to zoom away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:24 pm

" Wait!" Zena called to the fairy, not knowing if she was a loner like herself or not.
If not, she didn't want the fairy to tell anyone about her, she zoomed to catch up.
" Wait."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 pm

Runa stopped. She turned slowly and said, "Are you a loner?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:30 pm

Zena nodded. Then remembered the fairy she saw in her vision, this was the fairy.
" Are you?" Zena asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:43 pm

"Yes," Runa said simply.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Zena nodded simply, quite relived.
" Whats your name?" Zena asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-   -*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- The Kingdom Of Chimera & the Kingdom Of Spicle -*- Beginnnings -*- Semi Elite -*-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next