RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. Empty
PostSubject: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:48 pm

Hi everyone—I'm actually on again!! What a miracle, lol.

XD

Well, I want to apologize for having not been on at all, but I felt I should explain why. WI has been keeping me pretty busy lately, and it's hard to keep up with the RPC roleplays, and the WI ones as well.

I will try to be on a little more than usual, but it's going to be hard. I have to get out of my routine of just going on WI all the time, and even then I have 3 stories I'm working on that some of my WI buddies will know about—I'm in editing for Dragon Soul, I've started the sequel (unofficially titled Shadow Spirit), and I'm trying to appease my friends by writing little bits of The Voices in My Head now and then—I have a full schedule, as you can see, but I will try to include RPC in my routine again.

Another one of the reasons was a little grounding disaster with the computer and stuff. :P I got grounded one night for sneaking on, and then I got on during my groundage a few nights later, trying to stay up all night to catch up on things—little did I know that my mom was gonna come down and find me. She changed the code to the computer, and thus prohibited me from sneaking on in the morning any longer, so my time became limited. After a looong and annoying struggle, though, I managed to get the code back from her—now, if I could just start waking up early like I used to, everything would work out. XD

So, anyway, just wanted to apologize and everything, and say I will try and be on at least every few days or so. XD I haven't been really keeping up with the RPs I'm in, either—I will probably end up quitting most of them and starting fresh, because it'll be hard for me to get back into things after being gone for so long. But I will do my best.

Sincerely,
Shadow Cullen

PS: I intend to keep my username. >:D

PPS: I can always be contacted through WI (shadowsown88), whether I am here or not—I spend most of my time there, as stated. So if you really really need me on, you know where to go. :D
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:52 pm

Welcome back! I understand fully ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:29 am

Thanks, Rainy. :)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:21 am

:) Okies, as long as you're back!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Misty?! Is that you?! :D
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 pm

ThĂȘ opposite happened to me =D I barely go on WI anymore because of RPcentral :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Yeah Shadow that's Mist. You know me..I'm the only one humorous enough to have a username with Jolteon...
Ok fine. It's Tema. XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:09 am

XD Lol, Christmas Twilight.

Tema!! :D I knew it was you!! (XD I saw you RPing with Starscream on Galaxy.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:51 am

Mmhmm. I've gone through a lot of username changes lately, so watch out. I might change back to Blankfeather- the username most users knew me by. Anyway- glad to have ya' back Shady.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:05 am

Lol, okay. :D

Shady. ^^ Haha. I like that!! 'Tis cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.   Hi . . . XD It's Shadow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi . . . XD It's Shadow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: