RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-

Go down 
+3
Becca!
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

-Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- Empty
PostSubject: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Over the town of Salno Village, was a castle. A queen danced by herself in the ballroom with her pet squirrel, Gargoyle. He was named after the queen's mother. Her name was Gargoyle and owned Gargoyle castle. And in the village, anybody who is new goes to the castle and is assigned a special animal with it's own name.

Rules-
Keep it PG!
No gore!
Each human gets 2 chances. If you lose the two chances, you go to to the dungon!
Type Watch the gargoyle's emerald eye!

The castle-
There is a large hallway where you first enter. Stairs to the left, stairs to the right, and a hall going straight.

Going straight there is the thrown room.

Up the left staircase, is the library through one door, and a small lounge in the middle, going straight is the dish room, and across the hall from that is the kitchen where people put on plays while you eat. Next to the dish room is the storage room where the mice are and it is where they store the food.
And at the end of that hallway is where you can stand and look over the garden. It is the balcony.

Up the right hall way is the bedrooms. Where the king and queen share a room, and where the knights have two rooms, each one with 4 bunk beds.

The garden is where you can sit and study, or practice swording. You can stand on the bridge and watch the Coy-Fish swim.

Form-

name:
Description:
Type of animal you own:
Name of animal:
Other:

My form-

name: Rosemerry
Position: queen
Description: Blond hair, green eyes, pale peachy skin, a red dress with purple shoulders and a purple front, high heeled shoes made of diamonds
Type of animal you own: Black and white squirrel
Name of animal: Gargoyle
Other: nope

name: Brandy
Position: servant
Description: Black hair that is fluffed out, and a ratty old dusty white dress, blue eyes, and white skin, no shoes
Type of animal you own: black wolf
Name of animal: Malve
Other: nope

Members-

Queen-
Rosemerry
Black and white squirrel named Gargoyle

King-
???????

Servants-
Brandy
Black wolf named Malve

Dish Cleaners-

Knights-
Jake
black cocker spaniel named Lady

Runa
Black leopard named Faolan

royal fools-
Alana
Brown and white rabbit named Thumper

Sorcerers/Sorceresses-

Black Smiths-

Cooks-
Mai
Black and white Tabby kitten named Misty

Sydney
Wolf named Estelle

Guards-

Storage Keepers-

King guide-
:pkheart: Notices you
:pkheart::pkheart: Small talk
:pkheart::pkheart::pkheart: Small crush
:pkheart::pkheart::pkheart::pkheart: Crush
:pkheart::pkheart::pkheart::pkheart:♥Tells you about the crush
:king: Your it!

Last edited by Holly *Varjak* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:41 pm

name: Mai
Position: cook
Description: golden brown hair, red and blonde streaks, green-blue eyes that sparkle in the sun, very pretty
Type of animal you own: black, white, and brown tabby kitten
Name of animal: Mitsy
Other:

Watch the gargoyle's emerald eye!

name: Jake
Position: knight
Description: brown hair, hazel eyes, cute, a little chubby
Type of animal you own: black cocker spaniel
Name of animal: Lady
Other:

name: Alana
Position: royal fool(really funny!)
Description: blonde, purple eyes, slim, adorable face, curvy
Type of animal you own: brown and white rabbit
Name of animal: Thumper
Other:
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:52 pm

Name: Runa
Position: knight
Description: Tall slender girl with long curly brown hair. She always keeps it in a bun. When it is in the bun it gives her the apperance of a boy. She has brown pants and a white tunic shirt on usually with brown boots. She has and emerald sword that she keeps at her side at all times.
Type of animal you own: Black leopord
Name of animal: Faolan
Other: She has a small black paw print under her left eye. It's her birthmark.

Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:59 pm

name: Sydney
Position: Cook
Description: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- Updo-bride-prom-hairstyles-imageBRH
Type of animal you own: Wolf that's very protective of her
Name of animal: Estelle
Other: Watch the gargoyle's emerald eye!

(Is I accepted?)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:27 am

name: Siri (sear-ee)
Position: Cook
Description: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- 9e1c0e27 (Except her hair is naturally curly on the ends)
Type of animal you own: White Tigress
Name of animal: Kira
Other: Siri is very seceretive about her past, and only shares it with those she knows well. All that is known is that she used to be a thief when she was younger.

Watch the gargoyle's emerald eye
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Name: Kari
Position: Sorceresses
Description: Long auburn hair, tall slender body, carries a Alchemist book with her, orange leaf dress.
Type of animal you own: Phoenix
Name of animal: Fyra
Other: Nope

Watch the Gargoyles emerald eye
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

name:Jenna
Position:knight
Description:is secretyive almost never talks supursticuse wields a strong steel blade(long with spikes on it that are flat sharp and cause more dammage and rides her gargoyel luna tall blond blue eyes
Type of animal you own:gargoyale
looks of pet:paws with sharp claws like a hawk has wings about the size of a horse a muzzle like a dogs (can talk)
Name of animal:Luna
Other:
Back to top Go down
Azura
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Azura

PostSubject: Re: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 am

Name: Azura
Position: Huntress/Archer/Knight
Description: A very seductive huntress Azura is at physique. She knows the skills of how to train pets, survival in the wild and kill an enemy under her watchful eye. Azura is a strategist huntress, meaning she's the best at planning out how to win a war and kill someone under the quickest route possible. One shot, one kill, was her principle. Azure knows how to set traps and fire her lethal arrows between the eyes. This beautiful huntress is extremely good at long range combat, using her poisoned or flamed arrows to kill her foes. however, her short distance combat is also above average skills. Azura uses a very unique weapon for close combat, crystal tonfas. Azura is a diamond in the tough.
Animals she owns: As a huntress, Azura uses many beasts to aid her battles. But her most prized one is her Frost Lion and Crimson Dragon. [She is a huntress so I guess she is allowed to have more than one pet.]
Name of animals: Frost Lion - Male - Icier Blade | Crimson Dragon - female - Bloodlust
Other: Azura's past is rather ravaged and dewells under the war torn world. Nothing she likes to speak about.
<--- Picture of Azura
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsreborn.spruz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-   -Gargoyle Castle- Part 1- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Gargoyle Castle- Part 1-
Page 1 of 1