RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG, please help me understand this stuff!

Go down 
+4
Ginger.
Jay
1cheergirl12
SmartBlonde278
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

OMG, please help me understand this stuff! Empty
PostSubject: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Oh my goodness, I can't belive that this site is so similar, yet so different, from WI! I've been posting a lot today, and then I went to the 'Help' link to see if I could learn more about everything here, and I read something that kinda freaks me out. It said that someone's posts could be deleted or something if an Administrator or Moderator thought they were posting unneccesarily (sorry if I spelled it worng...) I'm worried b/c I've been posting a lot, all over the site, and I didn't know if that's 'Posting unneccesarily'. Could I get in trouble or something??

Please, if you can help me in any way, even with something other than what I said up there ^ , than please post!

-SmartBlonde278

Huh? :scratch: Huh?
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:20 pm

No, if you post something unneccesarily it probably means that you are posting something innapropriate, or something that is not needed. The Admin and Mod of this site will probably bring what you did to your attention. I'm sure your fine! :) Oh, and welcome to the site! It's great that you've posted alot!

Last edited by 1cheergirl12 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:21 pm

No its not theylll onnly delete it if you post a bad word or something unappropriate. Theyll move a thread if its in the wrong catagorie. Hope this helps.

~Nanook43
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:22 pm

Yes, what cheergirl said. Ive posted a lot all around the site and i haven't gotten in trouble! So don't worry! :)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Moderators and Admins will not delete your posts. We can, but only for certain reasons, such as Rude language, offensive words, personal info, etc. Me and Alleycat only edit people's posts, so their post count doesn't go down, but the material not needed is deleted. :)

I am glad to see that this is similar to WI! That means, it's a good site. Well, there's nothing else to understand other than getting on a siggie and avvie, and learning to RP! Everything else is not needed for you to know, just me.

~Sparkledog
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Exactly, and I'm sure..neah, I know your a good poster, so don't get yourself worked up about it. Just make sure you watch what you post!^^
thanks everyone for clearing this up for Smartblonde!

~Alleycat
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:36 am

^^"
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Mod and ads only delete posts if they are breaking the rules or are conpletely irrelevant to the topic. I'm not sure if 'fluff' posts can be deleted here either...? On WI they are deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:21 pm

This has already been answered! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG, please help me understand this stuff!   OMG, please help me understand this stuff! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG, please help me understand this stuff!
Page 1 of 1