RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.

Go down 
+7
Becca!
Jєt
Peachfrost
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
❝ lauren ❞
Mistyy
A Christmas Star
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm

(Oops! Sorry, I forgot to start. :( I'll start after I find the post.)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Becca!
One Special Member!

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 am

(Oh, wow... I just read the posts... I had no idea... I'm so sorry! Maybe I should just quit the RP, I started a fight, I'm sorry... Plus, the fainting... Sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:25 am

(No, no, no!It's OK, I wanted to spice it up anyways! And we'renot fighting anymore! And the fainting just annoys me, it's OK..)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 am

Sydney sat beside her locker, listening to her ipod. She sighed, the Paramore concert was tonight. She was going to ask Jake if he still wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:57 am

Jake walked past and noticed Sydney sitting alone, "H-hey Sydney..." he started...
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:07 pm

OOC;// Yeah, erm... I might have to make fainting against the rules. xD Kidding, but at least ask the person that you are role-playing with before you post the faint. It might mess up their plot.

Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 pm

Morning Mist wrote:
Jake walked past and noticed Sydney sitting alone, "H-hey Sydney..." he started...

She looked up. "Umm... Hi, Jake..." She stuttered over a few words.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:08 am

Jake kneeled down beside her, "Look... I'm sorry, but I have loved Runa ever since I met her, and she's my best friend... But I really like you, too..." he looked down, "I don't know what to think anymore..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:19 am

Tears started to form in her eyes. "Will I even have a chance?" She asked, trying to hold back her tears.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:24 am

Jake backed away a bit, "I-I don't know..." he stammered. "It's just that I have loved Runa for so long, but I still really like you..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:31 am

Tears started to fall. "Jake.... Don't talk to me anymore, I'm done loving you. Her face turned cold. She wiped her tears and stood up. She picked up her things and shoved him out of her path.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:35 am

Jake sat against the lockers and banged his head once or twice, "Why am I SUCH a screw up?!?!" he almost yelled, tears forming in his eyes. He looked around, Sydney was gone and there was no sign of Runa. "S-Syd..? Runa...?" he asked drowsily.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:38 am

Sydney wanted so much to turn around and comfort him, but couldn't. She still loved him, and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:41 am

Jake put his face in his hands and sobbed, "Idiot... idiot idiot idiot..." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:48 am

(ARGH!! My bro and dad aren't up and I wanna do the stocking stuff!!! I peeked and so far there's

-1 snowman ornament
-2 pairs of socks
-an archie book nI already have
-and 4 lipglosses

HERE COMES MY DAD!!!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:53 am

She turned around and ran to him. "No, Jake, your're not! I-I still love you!" She cried.

(Uh oh! LOL! :))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:05 pm

(Just opened! I got lots of socks and stuff from ardenes, the things I told you, a chocolate orange, more reisens, starburst, HALF, yes, I said HALF a toblerone, and a few more th ings..)

Jake hugged her, "I love you, too, but I love Runa..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:22 pm

She loved him so much it hurt. "I know. How about we both give you time to decide.... You know.... Even if you don't pick me, we can still be friends, right?" She asked.

(That's pretty good. :))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Jake nodded, "How bad would you be hurt if I didn't pick you...?" he gulped.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:37 pm

"I'll be honest and say very devstated and hurt..." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Jake sighed, "I don'tknow how I'll choose..." tears formed in his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:54 pm

She sighed. "Jake, please don't cry. You'll get me crying!" She wiped her wet face.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:57 pm

Jake sighed and whiped his tears away.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:09 pm

She sighed. "I'll always be you're friend, even if you don't choose me..." S tear slipped from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:14 pm

Jake whiped her tearsaway, "I-I have class..." he murmered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: