RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP

Go down 
+5
Jєt
Peachfrost
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Starlight Kitsune
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Brutal summer heat... rapidly decreasing prey... but so it must be.
The three cats prove threat to all others. So the summer of New Moon rises...

New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP 180px-Caracal_hunting_in_the_serengetiNew Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP 180px-HansomeLion_002New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP 180px-Cheetah4
The summer of New Moon, a phenomena that is said to happen but once in an eternity. The summer of New Moon, fabled to be a never-ending mid-summer evening. But has it ever happened?
No.
But so falls this fabled curse on the savannahs of Africa. The three cats have gained all power since the fall of the humans... fallen over the already struggling wild plains as a punishment. Yet these cats are the only ones able to release the plains from the New Moon summer.

I have spoken of the fall of humans. But did they die? No. They were driven out... and you have had either the bravery or foolishness to come back. Or both.

A mysterious ring of grass stretches for miles in either direction. Upon stepping over this ring, everything turns dark... three cats appear before you. "Choose your path," they chorus, "but wisely. You cannot return once you choose."

Do you pick the path of the Caracal, a small cat who can jump and climb with ease?
Or maybe the lion, its golden coat and distinctive mane known for its power and pride?
Or the cheetah, who's speckled fur is recognized from across the plains and boast incredible speed?

The choice is yours.

Form
Name:
Description:

Name: Starstorm
Cat: Caracal
Description: Slender, dun-colored fur with black tufts on ears and black markings over clear greenish-gold eyes.

Caracal Tribe:
Leader: Starstorm (female, Phoenixflight)
SunSet (male, MistyRain)

Lion Pride:
Leader: Itachi (male, 777suburbia777)
Lunara (female, Stormfeather)
Arnou (male, Wolfheart)
Kiara (female, MistyRain)

Cheetah Coalition:
Leader:
Sundari (female, Peachfrost)
Huttser (male, Pumpkin_Pie)
Smoke (male, Phoenixflight)
Thunder (female, horselover)
Chidori (female, Blankfeather)

Last edited by Phoenixflight on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : So... much... CHANGE!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Name: Itachi
Cat: Lion
Description:Itachi
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:25 am

777Suburbia777 wrote:
Name: Itachi
Cat: Lion
Description:Itachi
((Okay. You wanna be lead lion?))

I laid down in the half-sun, hungry and sad. I usually lived alone, but to survive, the cats had to band together... yet I hadn't seen another caracal. A bird glided by, and I snatched it out of the air. "Well, there's one thing I'm good for," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Name: Lunara
Cat: Lioness

Description:New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP White_lioness_420x284 She is a strange white lioness, she is appreciative of it, either. Her eyes are a royal blue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:06 pm

((Okay))

Itachi woke up on his side. "Lunara, is that you?" He asked, for his eyes were blurry.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:06 pm

((this sounds very interesting^^))

Form
Name: Sundari (Sun-darr-ree)
Cat: Cheetah
Description: lead cheetah, She is vain and can be aggravated easily, Though also can be loving and Wise. Is know for her incredible speed, and has pale blue eyes.
New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP Cheetah_by_trinity_77
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:33 pm

((Wow that sounds really cool!))

Name: Huttser
Description: White-ish golden-ish cheetah with dark green eyes. Has powerful hind legs and a long tail.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:40 pm

((Hi^^))

Sundari blinked awake before quickly shutting her eyes again from the blazing sun. "It's a hot one today....Huttser? are you here?" she growled, flicking her long spotted tail around irritably.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:11 pm

I bit hungrily at the scrawny bird I had caught. It wasn't much, but prey is prey...
((I'm probably gonna be alone this whole roleplay. I need a new character.))
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Name: Smoke
Description: Lean body with dark golden coat, flecked with black. Many areas of his coat are smoke-stained, hence the name. Fire blazes in his golden-red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:28 am

Name: Thunder
Description
http://www.quantum-conservation.org/EEP/Cheetah.gif

Perosnlity: loyal, carring, can be stubbron and she thinks she is always right and a very fats runner, almost the fastest in the clan

Last edited by horselover on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:42 pm

Taiyo Yawned. "Smoke? how was hunting today?" she meowed, stretching her legs in preperation of a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Alleycat1694 wrote:
Taiyo Yawned. "Smoke? how was hunting today?" she meowed, stretching her legs in preperation of a hunt.
"Okay," I replied. "There's enough prey to go around, but not much more."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Taiyo shook her spotted head. "Green leaf is here...thats for sure." she growled irritably, noting the dry heat of morning. "I'm going out." she flicked her tail in dissmisal, and crouched many tail-lengths away behind a gazel.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:17 pm

Thunder woke from in her dry nest, she walked over to Smoke, " Moring,"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:44 pm

horselover wrote:
Thunder woke from in her dry nest, she walked over to Smoke, " Moring,"
"Mornin'," I sighed, then half to myself, "May be greenleaf, but not a very hearty one."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:05 pm

Taiyo followed the gazel untill it was too late. it bounded off, running, practically flying, away with it's heard. The leopardess ran as fast as she could, only two tail lengths away, and thrashed out her forepaw. the gazel flinched and leapt upward, leaving Taiyo stumbling in the hot dust.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Itachi walked out to the savvanah desert, looking for the slightest chance of food. Things weren't looking good for him or Lunara, and he was afraid that they would all perish the lack of prey in the desert. He then saw a female Cheatah and stepped forward to get a closer look.

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:18 pm

((*clears throat* Cheetah Sububia! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:49 pm

((I'm a lion...))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:06 pm

((I know but you called my a leopard...I'm a cheetah^^))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 pm

((NUUUU!! Me edit now))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 pm

((lol it's K
Taiyo forgives peacefully.
FOR NOW.
lol))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:48 pm

((*cries* Alleycat scared me! *cries more*))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:02 pm

(lol I'm sorry! *pulls out cookie* here...erm, have a cookie^^)

Taiyo panted as she returned with a small meal. her sides heaved, and she craved water desperatly, though there was none in sight. it was the New moon Summer alright...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP   New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Summer~ Savannah Wildcat RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next