RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs) Empty
PostSubject: Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs)   Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:52 pm

To the many members that were loyal to my once great wolf pack, Stormrise, I thank you all for that, but I also have an announcement for those who were apart of it.

As some of you may know I just opened up a new pack, Zaiinn. I have been thinking and decided that it is not fair for the members of Stormrise to be forgotten, so....

I will be connecting Stormrise with Zaiinn!

Of course, Stormrise will have all it's old rankers back at the top and all members will be added again.

If any of you have a good plot idea for the reuniting of the two packs, please let my know in a PM. ** I am looking for ideas; please do not complain if we do not use your plot.**

Thank you guys for keeping Stormrise up and running during most of my absence, and I hope we can continue what we started :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs)   Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Just a question. Are we still using that one lone wolf from, like, China or where ever, thats an apparent "treasure" to the packs? If not, thats fine.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs)   Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Umm, sorry, I don't remember anything about that
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs)   Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:42 pm

Hmmm...one second.

Oh shoot!
I just remebered, thats from Galaxy. DUH. sorry. I've been on there lately, so it slipped xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs)   Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaiinn --- Stormrise (My Wolf Packs)
Page 1 of 1