RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What pokemon element are you most like?

Go down 
+6
Ginger.
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Economy
( labbie! )
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
10 posters

Pokemon elemental
Fire
What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_lcap18%What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Water
What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_lcap27%What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Fighting
What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_lcap0%What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Grass
What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_lcap0%What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Psycic
What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_lcap27%What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Dark
What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_lcap18%What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Electric
 0% [ 0 ]
Flying
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(Rock,ground,Ice,steel,ghost,Etc)
What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_lcap9%What pokemon element are you most like? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Normal
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

What pokemon element are you most like? Empty
PostSubject: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:21 pm

Please pick what pokemon element you are most like! Then state what pokemon you are most like! Thanks.

Last edited by .*.Wintersong.*. on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:44 pm

I took his one personality test, and I was a Glaceon- ice type.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:06 pm

I'm Psychic, mostly. Almost psychotic. xD A psychopath or somethin'. But I'm most like one because from basic knowledge, good hearing and eyesight, and good guessing :P, I can make predictions from a few seconds from now. Well...kinda. I'm really weird too. In a different world than other people. Also, Psychic Pokemon are typically calm, so that would explain meh extremely extreme lightheartedness. =D

But I guess, other than Psychic, I'm..uh...Fire? I think myself as some random girl who has super powers. ^^" Kinda bold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:37 pm

Oh, thats so neat, Stormfeather! -^,^-
I'd say I'm mostly water type or flying because I like to be free but with boundaries, to be organized but chaotic, to be soothed and mello but to be bold and unique. Basically, my personality is indesisive xD

Also, you know when some people have a really good photographic memory? Well, I have somthing like that that I like to think of as a power xD Its going to sound stupid, but its true-
If I've been or seen what/where a person's been/done, I can see what they see. Like just this morning, when I was shopping with my mom, we were walking through the parkinglot to the door. I saw this lady walking the other way to her car. After I studied for a short moment where she was going and how tall and everything she was, I could see what was in front of her when I closed my eyes. I could see her car, [which looked like some sort of dark Impala or somthing,] and the ashfalt and hear the rustle of the bags in her arms- it was weird. But I do that all the time with my friends. They're always like "hey, what is he seeing?" or whatever, and I try to see it. But somtimes it does'nt work, like, for example, if its a guy going to the boys bathroom. I've never been in there, {and I'm proud xD]so I could'nt see anything... Get it? It sounds all weird and all, but I think its cool. When I talked to my mom about it, I assumed that everyone could do that, and it was just one of those things. But she told me she could'nt do it, and that it must be pretty rare or whatever....

blahblahblah...*rambles*
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:21 pm

I'm Psychic.........
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:50 am

I'm water! Wait....isn't Lucario a water type? Or fire! Dang it! I forgot!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Lucario is fighting/water, I believe...xD Idk. But you should know what element you are just by thinking for a minute.The pokemon part, on the other hand, could be harder xD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 pm

Lucario is a fighting/Steel Mix- FYI. (Obvious Lucario Fan.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Oh. pfft. xD
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Um.. Idk. But I believe in a way, I have Psychic powers. Well, not really, but somewhat.

See, I can make people look at me easily, and in a way, I can predict what some one well answer.

Like, I bet most people can do this, but, I'm not sure. I look at someone when there doing something there really paying a lot of attention in, and I call there name in my mind, and when I do that, they look up at me. I mean, I don't think thats amazing to most of you, but I think it's pretty cool. For me. ^^

And then, say were playing Volleyball in Gym, and one person is serving, I can predict if they make it over the net or not. So I'd say "There not going to make it." And, they don't. And sometimes, if I think they well, I say "They well make it over the net," and they do.

So, maybe all of you can do that, but I'm mostly the only one in all my friends who can do that, even if they say they can, they really can't.

And another thing, and I hope I'm not making you wicked bored with my rants with my 'powers', but I got another story for ya. ^^

Sometimes, if my teacher asks a question to someone in my class, I can predict what he or she well say. So it's like the teacher says "Is this answer correct?" and I'll just look at the kid, and try to figure out what he/she well say. So if i think he/she well say yes, I'm usually right, because they'll be like "yes."

So yeah. I think I have some psychic powers in meh. xD
But that thing you can do, Peach, is like, wicked cool. ^.~

Last edited by -- Noël [G'ingersky.x] on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:47 pm

I took a quiz and was Darj type. ( I'm not evil right, right??)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Oh, and I don't know which Pokemon I'd be. But if I had to have another power, the quizzes always say I'm Earth or Water. But there isn't Earth on the list, so idk which I'd pick. Probably Psychic. Then Earth. Then Water. But I really like Earth, so maybe it would be Earth, then Psychic, or vise-verse all the way again. xD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Well, I think Grass is like Earth...xD
Thats insane what you can do, Ging! I would be like "Bingo!" just before someone had a bingo.Awesome. xD
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Lol, Peach! The Bingo thing would be a bit more harder for me to do then Yes and No questions, ext. But I can be like, 'Someone well have a bingo in like, 4 seconds." One, two, Three, Four.. "BINGOOOO!" xD
I only did something like that in a long time, though. Heh.

And I found something really cool, too. I was randomly searching on Google, about Elements, then this is what I found.
______

In the Pokemon world, we have 493 Pokemon. While each have their own identity, they also share many things with other Pokemon. Moves, Abilites, and the trait which has the spotlight for this thread: Types. Yes, those 17 "elements" (I'll explain why it's in quotes) which people base their strategy on. Many strategies revolves around Types, whether it's having a balanced team to take down the Elite Four or just beating Lance by freezing all his Dragon-Types. Whether it is smart use or brute force, the Type of a Pokemon would always play a role in strategy.

But when you look at it, the 17 Types we currently have are not all "elemental" as we know it. No, instead we have Types which are not what we think right away as Types but more like Species with some. To get a more visial idea of what I mean, I have split the current 17 Types into 4 different catagories depending on attributes of the Type:

Primary: (Fire, Water, Grass, Electric)

When you hear "Element", you can either think of the Science "Table of Elements" or powers given to characters in fictional games and writing. And Since Oxygen is as interesting as the air in front of you (Wait for the joke to sink it), you'll most likely go right away to fictional games and writing. Now, tell me not that the second you hear element you do not think of the 3 most common elements in the world: Fire, Water, and Grass. And giving a second thought I betcha you'll also come up with Electric as well. Therefore, I haveorganized those four Types as Primary.

Secondary: (Ground, Rock, Steel, Ice)
Secondary Types aren't as popular as the Primary, though they are still just as common. Most of the time, they are simply a branch from thePrimary Types so they are still linked in a way. You can even say that this catagory can also be dubbed as "Natural" Types as they are formed from nature without help from anything else. Ground and Rock is all round us, they make up the dirt and sand that we walk upon. Steel, though it's often manipulated by man and therefore thought as a man creation, is found in its most raw state as ore, one of the hardest materials on Earth. Ice, a result of freezing one of thePrimary Types (If I have to tell you which one I'm just gonna look at you like this: ), can be found on the most bottom or top of Earth or on mountains which are high enough. Because you can find them in nature so easily, I have decided toorganized them as Secondary as they are not first but are certainly not last.

Species: (Ghost, Psychic, Dragon, Bug)
These Types are not Types as we think of. No, these Types are more famously known as Species if anything else. So therefore this catagory is known as Species Types. Ghosts are famed for being a malevolent species whcih control supernatural powers. Psychics can be split up even more as Pokemon with this type controls psychokinesis/telekenisis, teleportation, and telepathy. Throughout history and fiction, Dragons have been Typed as otherPrimary and Secondary Types. Finally Bugs are all over and they too also can be Typed as otherPrimary and Secondary Types. So as you see, these Types are more likes Species then Elements.

Characteristics: (Normal, Fighting, Flying, Poison, Dark)
Some Types aren't even Elemental or Species-releated. Some Types are actually just Characteristics which the Pokemon exhibits. Normal are plain and sometimes even simple. Fighting are masters in combat and defence. Flying can soar through the skies (Now don't get this confused with thePrimary Element Air. Air is not a Pokemon Type and it was decided that this Type covers this catagory, however it is still not Air so it is considered a Characterisitic). Poison is a hunting and self-defence action used to thrive over the other one. And Dark are tricksters, manipulators, and often thieves (This was stated by the Pokemon Company, before People were confused whether his Type involved the traits I mentioned or about night and the moon. And according to the Pokemon Company, the former is the definition they go towards).

In addition with the grouping of Types, each Type has its own color which it always associate with:

Type - Color
Fire - Orange
Water - Blue
Grass - Green
Electric - Yellow
Ground - Tan
Rock - Brown
Steel - Light Gray
Ice - Light Blue
Ghost - Dark Purple
Psychic - Pink
Dragon - Dark Blue
Bug - Pale Green
Normal - Dark Gray
Fighting - Red
Flying - Light Purple
Poison - Purple
Dark - Dark Brown

While I question the coloring of a few Types (Like why Fire isn't Red?), this is the Type - Color coordinance the Pokemon Company decided.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:12 pm

Oh....Thats really interesting!

Imust be a Primary/Characteristic pokemon, then xD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:13 pm

I'M A SECONDARY! NUUUUUU! XD XD
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Wow. All the administration here has superpowers. xD How odd, huh? I guess I could just tell who to pick, because you two were calling me into meh head; "Stormie! Pick me! Pick me!" ^-^
And those two powers; amazing. ;D Simply wonderous, if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:41 pm

We are all so Fancy, I suppose xD

Thank you, by the way ^^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:39 pm

I'm a dark.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:42 pm

I love some of the dark pokemon, they are so smexy xD jk!
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:34 pm

My element is water,but my fave pokemon is Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:29 pm

FIAH!!!!!!!!!!!! (Fire)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Awsome ^_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon element are you most like?   What pokemon element are you most like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What pokemon element are you most like?
Page 1 of 1