RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

old mimer mansion

Go down 
+6
Hot summer nights
1cheergirl12
luck2223
Peachfrost
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

old mimer mansion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:55 pm

((Suburbia, did you see what I posted before that? after he joined Elizabeth on the journey? it got emotional for a minute there lol))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:57 pm

(( Whats happening to Zexion..? ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:58 pm

((ME Confuzled))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Alleycat1694 wrote:
Elizabeth pushed her white muzzle into her half-brother's flank. "It's alright,I wanted to share the moment with you." she mewed encouragingly and forced herslef onward. "Come, lets go home." she meowed, brushing her striped tail over his black ear.

thats what I posted before, for Zexion...just thought you should know, to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:04 pm

(( No, I am! :P ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:06 pm

((Ohhhhhhhhh))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:06 pm

((Puppy, this is for Elizabeth and Zexion, so that is why our so confused...)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:08 pm

(( Oh. Sorry... ))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:16 pm

((no problem...^^I love your new siggy =D))

Elizabeth lifted her white head slowly to sniff the air. She drank in a very faint, but vaguely familiar scent. "Mother!" she cried out and ran into the barn, only to find burnt down hay bails, and a few black birds picking at the debris. She slowly padded into the burnt mess, and found some little tuffts of black and white fur sticking out of some blackend debris. "I thought they'd made it..." she wailed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:21 pm

Zexion pawwed up to Elizabeth and heard her weaping quiently. "Please don't cry, Mapple. I miss mother and father as much as you do," Zexion admitted. "Do you want to stay here for a little longer?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Elizabeth looked up at her half-brother will wet eyes. "Yes, please." she choked out and looked back down to the burnt ruble. (I kinda want either mother or father to come out of the ruble some time, like instantly as they start to leave..that would be cool...But I don't want to create a new charrie...*sighs*))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:27 pm

((I'll do it! Mother or Father?))

"Then I'll stay with you. You're family, Mapple. I want it to stay that way, cause you're the only one I've got," Zexion said truthuly. He sat down and stared at their past home.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Elizabeth sighed happily for Zexion and gently placed her tail on his shouldar. After a while of gazing at their former home, they decided to go. "We'ed better leave now. Creighton will be waiting...I never told him I left..." she mewed quietly.
(Does'nt matter ^^ You might want to describe him/her the same way I did though on page...I don't know hold on... ))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Alleycat1694 wrote:
Elizabeth snorted contemptuously. "Dumb twolegs. Our mother was in the barn...when the no-furs burned it down." she felt her eyes cloud with sorrow, and blinked back a tear. she turned to Creighton. "You see, the twolegs that owned that farm and barn let our mother and father,a loner, stay there and live in the barn, living off the mice." she stopped and looked up out the window and turned back again, this time down to Zexion. "Zexion was born a season or so before me, so he's actually my half-brother. But you can tell he is an almost exact replica of our father." she paused to lick her white paw,and swiped it over her tan ear. "Our mother, (name?I was thinking Berry or Moon[sounds weird but listen...]), Had an odd colored pelt. She was a beautiful white and tan cat, with silver and black stripes. As you can see, I took up those traits." she purred,boasting in her eyes. she jumped down to land next to Zexion.

Here it is!!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 pm

((Kay, I think I'll do mother cause I don't do females. This'll be my first time!))

"Alright. Let's go," Zexion agreed. He and Elizabeth started their path back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:41 pm

((and...theres your cue!!hehe Yea I usaully rp both males and females...))

Elizabeth sighed and padded slowly through the tall grass with Zexion, back to Mimer mansion.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:46 pm

name: Larxene
cat or kitten: Cat
description : Has an odd colored pelt. She was a beautiful white and tan cat, with silver and black stripes.
personality: Will unfold...
mate: Is dead (Or is he? Duh, Duh, Duuuhhhhh!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:54 pm

(lol nice ! Now lets see if I can remember her name...hehe tough one there!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:56 pm

((SOwwy about that!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 pm

((no prb..I'll just have to practic remembering it...hehe))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:19 pm

((Yeah!))
Zexion smelled something that was very familiar. He then heard a noise that sounded like a whimpering. Zexion went to the source of the sound and saw a cat with the exact description that Elizabeth explained. "Is it really you?" The she-cat asked. "Mother?" Zexion asked. "Ohh it is you! Is Elizabeth OK?" the she-cat asked. "Yeah, let me bring her over," Zexion offered. "Maple, there's someone her to see you!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Elizabeth sighed. "Who?" but when she padded over to see, she flinched and gasped. "M-mother?" she meowed, waving her tail happily. then she flew herself at her mother, nearly bowling her over, and nuzzled her vigourusly. "I thought I'd never see you again!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:10 pm

"Neither did I," Larxene replied. "Where have you been?" Zexion asked. "It's a very long story. Should I tell it?" Larxene asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:44 pm

Elizabeth bit her tongue and nodded vigourusly to her long-lost mother. her otne made it feel like she was bubbling to the rim of her pelt with excitment or anticipation, or both, and was bound to spill over some time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:34 pm

(I think Larxene should join)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old mimer mansion
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next