RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!

Go down 
+2
Economy
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:38 pm

"My name, is Kiss." he retorted.

"Itachii." the Pikachu/minun mix replied.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Hero gazed up at a drawing from the bottom bunk of a cargo bed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:46 pm

"My name is Luc," Luc said. "Sooooooo, where exactly am I?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Itachii climbed up on a rafter. 'Well, were are you not? We are in Chateau. An old mansion inherited by Hero, whos' grandfather built it.If you sit on he roof you can see Celestic Town. Hero often goes down there to see Cynthia, the granddaughter of the town elder."

Kiss nodded. "Spear Pillar is a few miles away. Ledgends like Myself and the Regi triplets go there of Full Moons and Quarter Moons to visit Palkian and Dial."
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:01 pm

Mew climbed up a tree and saw other people talking she jumped to that tree and said "HI!!" in thier faces
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Taiyo jumped as a mew cross lept at her face "Whoa!". Her arms had thin bolts of electricity surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 pm

"Did I scare you?" Mew asked

Hoping she'd say yes
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Luc looked at Mew with no surprise. he left the room and jumped to the rooftop to see sights since there was nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Hero climbed out of the bed, and leapt up onto the roof, seeing Luc. "Beautiful views- eh?" he said, sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Mewtwo wrote:
Hero climbed out of the bed, and leapt up onto the roof, seeing Luc. "Beautiful views- eh?" he said, sitting down next to him.

Mew jumped on the roof, and made a BOOM!

Then Mew asked "Wha ya look'in at?"

Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

"Celestic Town. By the way, you're quite annoying according to the time I've seen you," Luc said, staring at Mew unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:26 am

Name: Kumo
Cross: Infernape
Description/Pic: Her hair is long, and a fiery red, but she also has Infernape's fire on her head.. Her eyes are sapphire blue, and her face is not very tall. Kumo has rather large ears.
Her shirt is a plain white, with the sleeves cut off short. On her shoulders , chest and wrists are Infernape's gold things. She also has a tail, and wears brown pants that stop at her knees, where two more gold things are. She has long white socks, and blue shoes, and also blue gloves on her hands. (picture coming on Sunday or so)
Other: None
Line: "To you, I will always return..."
But if it's an intro, her linen is "Emotion is the strongest!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:45 pm

(Twilamp, you should'nt use that font style, becuase thats Stormy's font. Admin and mods all have different font for a reason ^^")
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Accepted, Rp anyone??
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:21 pm

(RP here ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Man..I feel like making another pokemon rp... one about an evee clan who live among an Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and Glaceon, and they depend on them for survival. It'd be really wierd..
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:39 pm

( Rp? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3