RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you a Band Geek or an Orc Dork?

Go down 
+5
Jєt
Mistyy
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
Peachfrost
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Band Geek or Orc Dork?
I play in the Band
Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
I play in the Orchestra
Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
I sing in the Choir
Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Other
Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a Band Geek or an Orc Dork?   Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:46 pm

I sing in Choir, and I play electric Guitar after school. Well, practice on Saturdays.

I lurve choir! We were singing Christmas songs, and this one girl who is in grade _ English, which is the same grade as me, but that grade in English (I'm in french), after singing a lign, she was like "Who shelter are hooooooome!". I was soo funneh, so I started laughing and she started laughing because she saw me laughing. It was really funneh. And the shelter my home thing, thats another song we sang last time. So it's like, "The fruit cake, the fruit cake.." The she's like, "THAT SHELTERD ARE HOME!" Hehe, it was SO funneh.
But I already said that. x)

And.. I don't know about the chair thing in band, but I sit on da Bleachers! I lurve the bleachers too. =D

There's like.. half my class in choir, mostly all the girls. And then a few boys. But, it was so better when only me and my 3 friends were there, then all the girls just had to join. Dx
Oh well. I know they only there just to skip class. I'm there to sing, though. ^^

Well, that was my speech about choir.. now my speech about Guitar!
Nah. Just kidding. xD
Only thing I have to say is, is that I'm learning chords. A Lot. But I like chords more then picking. Sorta. I lean't 4 strings.. or 5. I cant remember.
Yah, so that was probably like a speech, but Whatever! xD
Gahh. One more thing. There is like 7 people in my class who take Guitar. My and this other girl go to the same person, and the others go who knows were. ^^
That's all I have to say! Actually, there's probably a lot more, but I don't want to boredom you more then you already are. Heh. ^.-
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Band Geek or an Orc Dork?   Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Ohh...your a double threat then ^_-
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Owlflight

Location : Near Lexington & Concord, Bunk Hill, Paul Revere's house, Union Oster House..... you get the idea.

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Band Geek or an Orc Dork?   Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:07 pm

None of them... I'm not good at singing or playing music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Band Geek or an Orc Dork?   Are you a  Band Geek or an Orc Dork? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a Band Geek or an Orc Dork?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2