RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to survive a haunted house

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

How to survive a haunted house Empty
PostSubject: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 am

Welcome to Colorado, we have some of the scariest 'haunted' houses in the countries. How do you make it through? Easy!

1. Read the sign on the front. The people in the haunted house can't touch you. Yes, believe it or not, the guy with a chain-saw and hockey mask can only look at you and growl.

2. If you want the scary people to get away from you, there's an option (although it may make you look like your insane). Start to make your arms flail around, they can only get within a few yards of you then.

3. Is it pitch-black? Prepare yourself. Think of the scariest thing that's ever shocked you, and replay the feeling you had over and over again. If something does pop out at you, you might not even notice.

4. Bring friends in. You can always talk with them, and when you scream, you probably wont be screaming alone!

5. Sing a song to yourself. Wierd ones like the 'Planet Unicorn' theme song help.

That's about it. Those definatly work for me... but then again, it runs in my family to be bored at haunted houses.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:22 am

Nice tips!! XD I'll have to keep this in mind the next time I go to a haunted house. Maybe I won't get freaked out for once.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:18 am

Oh yah?! YOU guys have some of the scariest haunted houses?!

Well, they say the one in MY town is REALLY haunted, and it was on TV! So HAH! Aha XD

I don't get to go in haunted houses anymore, once again, against my religion! I was SOOO psyched to be part of the haunted house that was on TV, than my dad CRUSHED, and I mean CRUUUSHED, my dreams, telling me he hated halloween and I can't go! It sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Oh, we have a haunted mansion too. It has lots of scary stories, pictures of ghosts; that kind of thing attached to it. They even have a billboard of the ghosts they took pictures of. Me and my friends played hide and seek in there for one of the parties they throw there now and then. NEVER again... never again.

That is horrible! Halloween is my favorite holliday of the year! We always give out popcorn instead if candy. XD
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Pumpkin_Pie wrote:
Oh, we have a haunted mansion too. It has lots of scary stories, pictures of ghosts; that kind of thing attached to it. They even have a billboard of the ghosts they took pictures of. Me and my friends played hide and seek in there for one of the parties they throw there now and then. NEVER again... never again.

That is horrible! Halloween is my favorite holliday of the year! We always give out popcorn instead if candy. XD

Why Never Again...never again...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:56 pm

I'm NEVER playing hide and seek in that haunted mansion ever again
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:58 pm

WHY!!!!????Tell me stories!!!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Okay... *sits around campfire*

It was a bright and sunny day XD. Pumpkin and her friends were all at the party for the high school that they have every year at the mansion. Bored, Pumpkin suggested they play a game of hide and seek. Everyone agreed, and they chose a counter. Pumpkin ran off to hide upstairs, like everyone else. It was just luck that Pumpkin and her friend had both chosen the same hiding spot, in a room, which looked like a young girl's, in the closet. It was only a minute until they both heard the voice. "Daddy... daddy.. where are you?" it whispered. Suddenly the closet got very cold. Pumpkin's friend gave her a look of sheer terror and they both ran out screaming.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:21 pm

Yow! Cool...yet strange....
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Yes, it was like JEEPERS CREEPERS!
Sorry, scooby doo fan here
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:31 pm

:) I think I could do better in a REAL haunted house, than something at an amusement park. My mom has a mirror from a haunted hotel! Her friend asked if she could have and yes, half way through the street, she hit a cat with the mirror in the car, and the friend almost got in a car wreck too! She brought it back. But before when mom brought it to her car, she came on with a huge cut!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Ugh... mirrors scare me. I always think there's gonna be another bloody mary episode.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:39 pm

:)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Pumpkin_Pie wrote:
Okay... *sits around campfire*

It was a bright and sunny day XD. Pumpkin and her friends were all at the party for the high school that they have every year at the mansion. Bored, Pumpkin suggested they play a game of hide and seek. Everyone agreed, and they chose a counter. Pumpkin ran off to hide upstairs, like everyone else. It was just luck that Pumpkin and her friend had both chosen the same hiding spot, in a room, which looked like a young girl's, in the closet. It was only a minute until they both heard the voice. "Daddy... daddy.. where are you?" it whispered. Suddenly the closet got very cold. Pumpkin's friend gave her a look of sheer terror and they both ran out screaming.

OH EM GEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 pm

I know!
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Was that Chelsea that you were with Ta- I mean pumkin?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:01 pm

Nah... but it happened to us too, I mean, maybe she was. It happened so dang long ago that I don't remember who I was with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to survive a haunted house   How to survive a haunted house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to survive a haunted house
Page 1 of 1