RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:05 pm

Sahara climbed up a cliff that overlooked the entire territory, and sent a sonic wave through the trees. She saw he approachng stormclouds, and whirled them farther torward the beach, away from herself.

Adrian watched his mother fascinatingly. he wished her cold control all the wathe like her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Star jumped up and flew into the air, next to Sahara. "What are we to do about her?" she pointed her beak to the human on the ground, looking up at them and saying somthing out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:14 pm

( Mewtwo, In your siggie whats the pink girls name?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 pm

(MEW!)

Sahara just grunted. "This is the seventh time I have failed to find the one." She closed her hand, and a storm cloud whiled torward the camp. Sahara used herother hand and dropped the backpack down on the girl's lap.

Adrian sat on his mother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:35 pm

(even I knew that....)

Star continued to float next to Sahara. "But this one is giving me a vibe. I 'm not sure if its good or bad, but that must mean somthing..." she pondered, flapping her wings harder to keep herself in the air.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:39 pm

Adrian mewled. "Wait- no, this is the eighth."

Sahara gazed at the staravia. "I would ave believed you at first, but the girl as not inherited the Icex powers."
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:14 pm

( I make a mew! )
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Name: Mew
Rank; Kid
Other: Species- Mewtwo
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Star frowned. "But you don't know that. Perhaps she has'nt realised she has the powers yet. I mean, It looked like she was barely even sure what a Pokemon was at first."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Sahara just shrugged. "But surely they would have triggered at the wave."
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:30 pm

( Mew accepted? If so rp? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Star sighed. "I just think you too uptight about this. Give her some more chances. Ask questions. Whatever." she rested on a high tree branch close to Sahara.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:34 pm

"You have the honors. These stormclouds won't hold themselves." Sahara growled, not looking back.

(ACCEPTED!)
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:39 pm

( Rp? The two kids? )
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:14 am

Name: Rosie
Other: Species- Purugly
She doesn't like to talk much about her past, and is secretive. She is a shiny Purugly.

Name: Nara
Other: Species- Glameow
Rosie is his mother.

Name: Maelle
Other: Species- Glameow
Her brother is Nara, and her mother is Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:15 pm

(aacepted.)
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:50 pm

( Rp? )
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Rosie nudged her sleeping kits. They were both Glameow, one male and one female. The female, Maelle, had an especially long tail, but the male, named Nara, had rather light colors.

Her kits were safely tucked against her large belly, sleeping. But Rosie could hear someone approach, and by the scent, she could tell it was not good.

"Wake up," she whispered to them. Nara stretched his rear legs, almost kicking his sister, and stood up. Maelle woke up quickly after.

Being younger by a few seconds, Maelle was carried, her tail dragging, while Nara ran beside his mother. Rosie and her children fled out of the small town and ducked into the forest, behind a thick tree.

The Purugly and Glameow sat, hidden behind there for a moment. Rosie deeply missed her mate, but she had been forced to leave when the rest of the group had found that she was expecting the kits. She could never return, but still, her mate stayed in her heart.

It wasn't long until they were on the move again. This time, Nara was being carried, but he did not complain. Rosie's only worry now was her kits' safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp   Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diagon Tribe- A pokemon and trainer rp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Fantasy RPs-
Jump to: