RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] Empty
PostSubject: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Hey! Check out StormClan in the Warriors section, please! Oh, and some of you guys who joined have gotten busy and/or distracted by other threads, so lemme post the update here, too!

Here's the whole front page, I think...

Weeeeooooooooh!

My second warriors rp EVER!

I don't really have an intro...

SO...I'll post rules! YAY!

1. No being 'mean', as in insulting in regular chatspeek.
2. No killing or injuring other players when they aren't on.
3. In chatspeek, use ((and )).
4. Don't take something personal if a player is rping. Remember, it's just a game, and they're trying to play their charrie.
5. Um...fill out the form, and have fun! Also, to prove you've read these rules, type *The hunt is on!* somewhere in the form.

Here it is:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Etcetera:

I have two charries, Moonstar, and Firechaser. Moonstar is all white with gray striped legs and ears, and a black striped tail. Firechaser has a bright orange pelt, pale emerald eyes, and black legs/ears.

Get rpin'!

Leader: Moonstar (me)

Deputy: Wildflower

Medicine Cat: *gasp!*

Warriors: Firechaser (me)
Windheart - Apprentice, Brightpaw
Stormpelt
Sunfeather - Apprentice, Autumnpaw
Flamestorm
Eaglefeather
Hawkwing
Songheart
Spicefur
Apprentices:
Brightpaw
Autumnpaw

Queens: Meadowfur (me...i've never played a she...)-nursing

Elders: *defies aging*

Kits:
Ravenkit
Yarrowkit

*Update 17/6/08* Meadowfur had her kits--two healthy ones! Ravenkit is a glossy black tom with blue eyes, and his sister Yarrowkit is a calico she-cat with green eyes and a very long tail. In six moons two warriors will be assigned an apprentice! Meadowfur, unfortunately, has taken ill. We need someone to stand in for a medicine cat, if not a medicine cat, to take care of the beloved cream-colored queen!

P.S.
Please no bargaining, as in, "I'll join your thread if you join mine."

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:18 am

-Moved; Remember that the forum you posted this on was for RPCo's, not advertizements. You can advertize here. Thank you.

~Sparkle
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Sorry, thanks...^^"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:55 am

Yup! Did we delete StormClan?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:53 am

No...I don't think...I'll check and edit this in a sec...

It's still there!

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:07 am

Ooh! Do you still need a medicine cat?

Name:Sagecloud
Position Wanted: Medicine cat please!!!
Description: Lovely, pure Rag doll breed,Was just made medicine cat(former apprentice), picture at bottom
Personality: Kind, very skilled in the art of medicine. Is very lighthearted.
Etcetera: Has a pale blue ribbon tied to the end of her tail, keeps it there all the time.
StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] Ragdoll_Kitten_by_wazabees
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:11 am

Sorry, horselover just made a cat for the job, but Sagecloud is a pretty nice looking cat, if you can just read the rules...there is a secret code...

But Smokedmeadow, horselover's cat, can have Sagecloud as her apprentice!

If not, you can tell me hat you want to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:21 am

ok, I geuss I be the apprentice then...^^
oh yes, I forgot! ^^"
The hunt is on!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:28 am

Then you may rp, just let horselover know.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:30 am

There's that picture again...^^
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:33 pm

ok that works Alleycat
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:40 pm

hehe I know Sparkle! *pets*
ok see you there Horselover!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]   StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan! --If You Have Joined, Please Take Notice If You Haven't Been On Lately!-- [b]We need a medicine cat!!![/b]
Page 1 of 1