RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Week! (home coming week)

Go down 
+2
Otterwhisker
Peachfrost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Spirit Week! (home coming week) Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:38 pm

[center]T' Okay, so, it be my school's Home coming week. Well, it was, after this Saturday. But never the less, here was our schedule![/center]
Last Friday, hold a pep Rally, anouncing the junior high's various sports teams.

Monday- Hillbilly day. Dress like yur a...well, it explains itself.

Tuesday- 80's day. That was fun! We dressed up really retro with checkered leggings, leg warmers, side ponies and over-sized t-shirts! Also held a surprise meeting for student council to discuss second pep rally.

Wednesday- All one color day. Dress in completely one color. We looked like crayola crayons.

Thursday- Tourist day. Dress like a tourist. That should'nt be hard for us Michiganders! xD Another meeting for Student Coucil and made our final plans for Friday's Pep rally.

Tomorrow- Blue & Gold day. Dress in our school's colors!
Pep Rally for Tug of War, Obstacle course, 3 guys to 1 girl Hair Mess, and etc. Footbal game at 7:00 pm, while parade DownTown is at 5:00 pm.School gets out EARLY! x3

Saturday- Masqueray Dance! Funfun ^^

So....Yea, That is/was our Home Coming week!

Now it's your turn. When is your Homecoming week? Do you know what days they are?

Now leave and have some real fun ^^"

Last edited by Autumnsong on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Juat saying, It says "Tomorrow- Blue & Gold week"
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:23 pm

ours is next week, we knoe our scedual because they have these HUGE posters up on the walls saying them

Monday- Mix-It-Up Day: Where u mix up different types of clothes, like...a cowboy hat, a fancy dress...and tennies

Tuesday- Time Travel: WOAH! Goin back to the 60s dudes! xD we get ta dress like hippies!

Wensday- Wacky Wensday: Pretty much that, where wacky things!

Thursday- Black and Orange Day: Just wear our school colors, black and orange

Friday- Tiger Pride Day: Wear like our sports jerseys, deck out in wacky ways of wearing black and orange, and at the front door the student council is painting those football lines (forgot what they're called, AND I PLAY FOOTBALL!) on out faces, and 2-3 hour is a pep fest

all week the office is selling homecoming buttons where u can get into the homecoming game for free! and the game is Friday night
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:42 am

Well, we don't har hmecoming week, but we had a week for getting to know everyone last week, we did some cool stuff, and yesterday was our welcome dance!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:24 pm

This was our week!

Monday- Western day! Dress up in your favorite cowboy/cowgirl hats and boots

Tuesday- Superhero day... I think you get it

Wednsday- Twin day! Dress the same as one or more people~

Thursday- 80's day! You get it... you should of seen my hair!

Friday- Sleep in day- NO SCHOOL!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:20 am

Oh wow Funfun ^^
Thanks guys

Tonight's the night of the dance!
Back to top Go down
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Location : hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry, thats were i kissed harry potter

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:29 pm

sorry nothings a coming up.:)
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/goofymonkey
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Location : hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry, thats were i kissed harry potter

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Autumnsong wrote:
[center]T' Okay, so, it be my school's Home coming week. Well, it was, after this Saturday. But never the less, here was our schedule![/center]
Last Friday, hold a pep Rally, anouncing the junior high's various sports teams.

Monday- Hillbilly day. Dress like yur a...well, it explains itself.

Tuesday- 80's day. That was fun! We dressed up really retro with checkered leggings, leg warmers, side ponies and over-sized t-shirts! Also held a surprise meeting for student council to discuss second pep rally.

Wednesday- All one color day. Dress in completely one color. We looked like crayola crayons.

Thursday- Tourist day. Dress like a tourist. That should'nt be hard for us Michiganders! xD Another meeting for Student Coucil and made our final plans for Friday's Pep rally.

Tomorrow- Blue & Gold day. Dress in our school's colors!
Pep Rally for Tug of War, Obstacle course, 3 guys to 1 girl Hair Mess, and etc. Footbal game at 7:00 pm, while parade DownTown is at 5:00 pm.School gets out EARLY! x3

Saturday- Masqueray Dance! Funfun ^^

So....Yea, That is/was our Home Coming week!

Now it's your turn. When is your Homecoming week? Do you know what days they are?

Now leave and have some real fun ^^"
cool we have nothing
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/goofymonkey
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week! (home coming week)   Spirit Week! (home coming week) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Week! (home coming week)
Page 1 of 1