RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horseroad Estates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

Horseroad Estates Empty
PostSubject: Horseroad Estates   Horseroad Estates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Hello & welcome to my roleplay where you can have your own family.Name:Margret Age:6 Gender:Girl Hobbies:Webkinz,Pokemon,Dolls & Books Personalitiy:Nice,Fun & Cool.Name:Kim Age:39 Gender:Girl Hobbies:Pizza making,Dancing & Cleaning Personalitiy:Nice & Fun Works:Tasta Pizza.Name:Robin Age:12 Gender:Boy Hobbies:Webkinz,Pokemon & Sience Personalitiy:Nice,Fun & Sweet.Name:John Age:10 Gender:Boy Hobbies:Webkinz,Reading,Sience & Swimming Personalitiy:Nice & Fun.Name:Kipp Age:11 Gender:Boy Hobbies:Swimming & Pokemon Personalitiy:Nice.Name:Bob Age:7 Gender:Boy Hobbies:Swimming & School Personalitiy:Nice & Fun.Name:Gina Age:13 Gender:Girl Hobbies:Texting,Swimming & Reading Personalitiy:Nice & Fun.Name:Leanna Age:17 Gender:Girl Hobbies:Texting,Reading,Sience,Math & Social Studies Personalitiy:Nice,Fun & Cool Works At:Dollar Store.Name:Leah Age:4 Gender:Girl Hobbies:Webkinz,Swimming,Soccer & Softball Personalitiy:Nice.Name:Sarah Age:16 Gender:Girl Hobbies:Cheerliding,Texting,Math & Reading Personalitiy:Nice & Fun.Name:Robert Age:39 Gender:Boy Hobbies:Soccer,Softball,Swimming & Cleaning Personalitiy:Nice Works At:Professanal Soccer.Rules:No kissing,or anything except hugging,No bad grammar & No fighting between people if it's you family like the mom and son i understand.
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

Horseroad Estates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseroad Estates   Horseroad Estates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 pm

Name: Emily Brookes
Hobbies:Playing with her 2 dogs and her twin girls Mckena and Keyleigh.
Personality: Outgoing and shy.
Personality:
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

Horseroad Estates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseroad Estates   Horseroad Estates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 pm

Name: Emily Brookes
Hobbies:Playing with her 2 dogs and her twin girls Mckena and Keyleigh.
Personality: Outgoing and shy.
Personality:
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

Horseroad Estates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseroad Estates   Horseroad Estates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:35 pm

PM me if you want her to be pregnat.
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

Horseroad Estates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseroad Estates   Horseroad Estates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:37 pm

No I don't right now the twins are only 9 months)
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

Horseroad Estates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseroad Estates   Horseroad Estates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:53 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horseroad Estates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseroad Estates   Horseroad Estates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horseroad Estates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Life RPs-
Jump to: