RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please visit Riverpack! So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

Please visit Riverpack!  So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves! Empty
PostSubject: Please visit Riverpack! So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves!   Please visit Riverpack!  So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:16 pm

My newest, and i guess my first wolf rp i have created, Riverpack! I only have one member, one my friends, Aly. It is a normal wolf rp and i hope to get it going very well, hoping many people will join.

INFO:

Riverpack wolves are strong swimmers. They live next to Briar lake, and the forest beyond. The Alpha male, Soltice, lead is played by me, alpha female is NEEDED. I have a plot, but i don't know how it will go. There are med. wolves, two betas, and two alphas.

Riverpack hopes to be large!

Our pack so far

Alpha male: Soltice-male-lilhorselover.
Alpha female: needed

Med wolves:
open
open

other wolves:
Aly's wolf(sorry, can't spell the name! grr)
Star-female-lilhorselover
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

Please visit Riverpack!  So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please visit Riverpack! So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves!   Please visit Riverpack!  So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:58 am

Anyone? Please!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Please visit Riverpack! So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves!   Please visit Riverpack!  So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:43 pm

I will join! You said Med. Wolf and Beta are open??
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Please visit Riverpack! So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves!   Please visit Riverpack!  So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 am

Yes, along with Alpha female:)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Please visit Riverpack! So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves!   Please visit Riverpack!  So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Hey I joined too!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please visit Riverpack! So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves!   Please visit Riverpack!  So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please visit Riverpack! So far i only have one member, and alpha female is open, along with betas, and med wolves!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RP Help/Advertising-
Jump to: