RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Findings Book one: The clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

Findings  Book one:  The clan Empty
PostSubject: Findings Book one: The clan   Findings  Book one:  The clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 am

One of my better story ideas, The clan, is all about 7th grader Katie, and the snow leopards in the rocky mountains. But wait, snow leopards only live in Asia! Not in this story, these 'snow leopards' aren't normal. EAch has a special gem that contains power of some sort. Magical snow leopards. But sadly, tehy are in great danger. A century old prophecy is about to explode into reality. A storm will come, thunderous paw2s will trample the mountain, and all will flee in terror. Only one can save you. At this point, Nika, the snow leopard alpha is recieving odd dreams. She feels a connection with this human. She starts to send her dreams, hoping she will realize, that Katie, is the one to save them all.

That is plot so far. I have gotten to chapter two in the month i have been writing it. I have a couple rps to check(lol) before i start writing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Findings  Book one:  The clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Findings Book one: The clan   Findings  Book one:  The clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Wow. That sounds awesome. I can't wait for the story! If you make it, of course. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com

Findings Book one: The clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: