RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nameless Twilight fanfic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

A nameless Twilight fanfic Empty
PostSubject: A nameless Twilight fanfic   A nameless Twilight fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Hi guys! This is my fanfiction of Twilight that I'm writing. :) I also have it posted on WebkinzInsider. I'm including a cast of characters; all the people named are from WebkinzInsider.

I would LOVE to hear your opinions on what you think! :) And if you have any ways that you think my story could be improved, don't hesitate to let me know!

Cast of characters:
Me/Shadow = shadowsown88
Taylor = Born2Surf
Komoda = komoda2000
Newms = xnewmsx
Jbros = jbrosrock
Edward Cullen 1 = Ed II (this is my own personal clone of Edward Cullen)

I grinned at my friends, and they laughed.

“Seriously, Shadow,” Taylor said, “there is no way that you could ever smile like Edward!”

I sighed, shaking my head. “I know. But I can still try!”

Komoda chuckled. “You guys are crazy. I’m glad I’ve been there before.” She leaned back onto her sleeping bag.

Newms burst out laughing. “Yeah, too bad for you that none of us are obsessed with Bruce Wayne yet!” Her outburst caused everyone to start laughing, even Komoda.

We were having a sleepover in my basement, to celebrate the release of Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer. The four of us had just gone to a midnight release part together, and now we were trying to hold off as long as we could from reading the new book. Komoda was going about it easily, being no longer obsessed with Twilight as much as she used to be. However, the rest of us . . .

“Okay, I can’t stand it!” Newms exclaimed, and she pulled her copy out from under her pillow. “Just one peek!”

“NO!” Taylor shouted, and she quickly tackled Newms. “You . . . put . . . that . . . down!” she grunted, as she tried to pry the book from her friend’s hands. I watched on with an ecstatic grin, amused by this encounter.

Komoda pulled a whistle out from under her pillow, and she blew it loudly. Newms, Taylor, and I quickly covered our ears; Newms and Taylor letting go of the book and each other in the process.

Komoda stopped blowing, and took the whistle from her mouth. “Shadow?” she invited, gesturing me towards Newms and Taylor. I delicately walked over, took Breaking Dawn from beside Newms, and placed it back beneath her pillow. I proceeded to sit on the pillow.

“Hey, no fair!” Newms said. “Get off my pillow! I gotta sleep on that, you know!” Taylor pointed and laughed.

I sighed fakely. “Oh, very well,” I said, and I stood and sauntered back over to my own sleeping bag.

“Thank you,” Newms said pointedly, and she quickly fluffed her pillow. She flopped back, and pulled the covers over her head. Taylor snuck over, and quickly swiped Breaking Dawn out from beneath the pillow, and placed it on the laundry table nearby.

“HEY! WHERE IS IT!” Came Newms’s muffled outburst from beneath her covers. She threw them off, glaring at us, especially at Taylor behind her. The three of us started laughing hysterically.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming downstairs. Taylor and Newms shrieked, and they dove for cover. Komoda and I just watched.

It was Jbros. “Will you guys be quiet!!” He yelled. “I’m trying to sleep!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Too bad,” I said. “We don’t have to listen to you!” Grumbling, he glared at us, then stomped back upstairs. Newms snickered from inside her sleeping bag, as she came out.

“You’re lucky you’re his sister; he actually listens to you,” she giggled.

I shrugged. “Sometimes. Not usually, though. He hardly listens to anyone, and barely to the adults.” Taylor laughed, as she came out too.

“He’ll probably come back though, if we don’t keep quiet. So, I say that, unless we want him to come back, we should try to settle down.”

I nodded. “Sounds fair.” Komoda stared at Taylor, then she giggled.

“Come on, surely you know us all better than that,” Komoda said.

Taylor grinned. “True. That’s why I said try.” She proceeded to cover herself with her sleeping bag, and lay down inside. “I’m going to sleep,” she mumbled through the covers.

Newms shot a glance at her book, which was still on the laundry table, but she nodded too. “So am I.” She pulled the covers up around her better.

“Well,” I announced. “I am not going to sleep at all tonight.”

“Why?” Komoda asked me. “If you don’t, you’ll be too loopy to understand Breaking Dawn when you do read it!”

“Why?” I said, giving her an incredulous look. “Because I don’t need sleep, remember?” I showed her the ring on my left ring finger. It had a golden-colored band, and a small diamond on it. While it was really a ring that I’d received as a gift from my grandparents for my first communion, I liked to wear it, and say it was my “wedding ring.” From Edward Cullen, of course.

Komoda rolled her eyes. “Right,” she said. “And I suppose you’ll be going to cough up that useless popcorn you ate, too.”

I nodded. “That’s right.”

“Remember, the original is mine!” Taylor shouted.

“I know, I know,” I said, nodding. “That’s why I made the clone.” I grinned. We knew the clone as “Ed II,” even though his name was really Edward Cullen. Taylor liked to pretend that she was married to the original, just as I had my own charade.

Newms laughed at us. “Guys, just because you read these books, does not mean you have to get married to Edward. I’m not married to Emmett, are I?” For someone like herself, Newms played along pretty well.

“Why not?” Komoda said. “I’m married to Bruce Wayne, after all.” All four of us laughed together. This pretending keeps me sane, I thought. Too bad I’m not allowed to date for real yet.

Komoda yawned. “Well, I’m going to go to sleep, too,” she said. “Good night,” she told me. She crawled into her sleeping bag, and curled up.

I sighed, and shook my head, going to lay inside my own. I wasn’t really going to not sleep, of course. I just liked to say stuff like that. I could hear the steady breathing of my friends around me, as I shut my eyes and tried to go to sleep. But sleep would not come.

I turned over, trying to find a more comfortable position. I opened my eyes, deeming it useless to try, and glared at the darkness.

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: A nameless Twilight fanfic   A nameless Twilight fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:55 pm

OME! Twilight.. and EDWARD! Woo. I love twilight. AND Edward, of course. You don't even know how much i like him. X_x He's like, my secound crush. But really, that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A nameless Twilight fanfic   A nameless Twilight fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Awesome! My name is Taylor, so I think you're referring to me!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A nameless Twilight fanfic   A nameless Twilight fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 am

Thanks, Gingersky! Twilight is my current obsession, so of course I had to write a story about it. XD

Wow, it is, Pumpkin? :o Cool! Really I was referring to Born2Surf of WI, though. XD

Here's some more!

Later that night, after I finally managed to relax enough to sleep, I was startled awake by a gasp. I flew to sit up.

“Shadow?” came Taylor’s frightened voice.

I yawned. “Yeah,” I said. “What?”

“There was . . . I was at the party,” she said, “and suddenly a voice came to me. It whispered my name, and I looked around, and I saw a pair of eyes. Golden eyes.” I blinked, suddenly feeling creeped out. I looked around us, to make sure that there was nothing hiding in the darkness. “The voice sounded like Edward’s,” she whispered.

I shivered. “But Edward’s not real,” I said. “It had to have just been a dream.” She nodded.

“I know. But I swear, it was the most real dream I’ve ever had.”

I shrugged. “It probably would have been for me, too, seeing how much I wish Twilight was real.” I snorted. “But vampires don’t even exist. And neither do werewolves.”

She nodded again, and seemed a bit relieved. “Okay, well, I’m going to try to go back to sleep.” I nodded in response, and we both laid down. I started over with trying to go to sleep, unable to relax after this adrenaline rush Taylor’s dream had brought me. I shut my eyes tight, and listened as Taylor’s breathing gradually slowed, as she fell back to sleep.

“Shadow . . .” whispered a voice. My eyes flew open. The voice was unmistakably male, and seemed very familiar to me. I wasn’t asleep, was I? I wondered. I guess I must have been. I knew that it must have been a dream, something because I was afraid of what Taylor just told me. I sat up slowly, and looked around. Everyone else was sleeping, and there was no one down here. See? A dream, I told myself.

I thought I could hear a chuckle. “You’re wrong,” whispered the same voice. My eyes widened in shock, and I quickly hid beneath the sleeping bag. “Don’t be afraid,” she voice came again, a bit louder. “I’m not here to hurt you.” I cautiously peeked out. Still, I could see no one downstairs.

“Who are you?” I whispered back fearfully. “Where are you?”

It chuckled again. “I will tell you,” he said. “But not yet. Tomorrow, perhaps. But not now. You just go back to sleep. I swear not to hurt you.” I blinked, connecting this line to one that Edward had said to Bella in Twilight. But I carefully crept back under the covers, and safe within the soft walls, I tried again to sleep.

Of course, sleep was once again impossible. I tensed, to hear the sound of the soft voice again . . . this time, it was singing. Singing an unfamiliar, lullaby-like song. The music was soothing, and as I listened, my muscles relaxed, and my eyelids grew heavy. They fluttered involuntarily.

The singing paused. “Sleep,” the voice whispered soothingly, and the tune began again. My eyes closed, and I drifted softly into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: A nameless Twilight fanfic   A nameless Twilight fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:41 am

i remember this story from wi :D I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A nameless Twilight fanfic   A nameless Twilight fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Yah I know
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A nameless Twilight fanfic   A nameless Twilight fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 am

Thanks, guys! :) Here's s'more!

“Shadow!” a voice called, and my eyes flew open. “Wha?” I stammered, tossing the covers off of my head.
“Shadow!” Komoda repeated, right above me. I looked around, and saw that the room was lit now, but the lights were off. It was morning.
“Whaaat?” I moaned, rolling over and shoving my face into my pillow. I felt Komoda’s hands on my back now, shaking me.
“Did you hear about Taylor’s dream?” she demanded.
I sat up. “Yeah, last night.”
“Oh.” Her face was apologetic. “Sorry, then.” I yawned.
“It’s fine. What do you think of the dream, though?”
She shrugged casually. “It just sounds like a dream to me.” I blinked, and decided that I wouldn’t tell anyone about the voices I’d heard last night. I was probably asleep, or imagining things, I decided. Now that I was awake, the whole memory seemed hazy and distant, not at all like something that could have actually occurred.
I yawned again, and blinked the sleep from my eyes. “What about Newms?” I asked Komoda. “Did Taylor tell her yet?” Komoda nodded.
“She told us as soon as we were awake.” Then she grinned. “I was wondering why she didn’t wait for you!” I laughed in response.
“Yeah, I guess it’s pretty self-explanatory now.” She nodded.
“Newms and Taylor just went outside on the trampoline,” she said. “I stayed inside so you wouldn’t find yourself alone when you woke up.”
I grinned. “Thanks. Shall we get dressed, and go join them?”
She nodded. “You can use the bathroom down here; I’ll change upstairs.” I nodded, and quickly pulled my clothes off of the laundry table. Newms’s book was gone off it, I saw. I looked with interest where it had been.
Komoda laughed. “Taylor swiped Breaking Dawn and put it back under Newms’s pillow before they headed outside. I don’t know how Newms is able to keep up with her!”
I laughed. “Same. Well, I’m gonna change.” I quickly strode over to the bathroom, and entered, locking myself in. I could hear Komoda heading upstairs, as I changed from my pajamas into my day clothes.
Komoda and I met at the top of the basement stairs, right next to outside. “Let’s go show them what we do best!” Komoda said, pounding her fist into her hand.
‘Yeah!” I agreed. A few seconds later, I added, “Um . . . what do we do best?”
She looked a little sheepish. “Actually, I was kind of hoping you’d know.” We laughed.
“Well, . . . let’s just go out, and show them our grand entrance!”
“Okay,” she laughed. We walked outside. I ran ahead, eager to be with all of my friends together. When I got to the dog gate at our backyard, I looked back at Komoda.
“Hey! What are you doing, come on!” I shouted. She was still back by the door, with a frozen, vacant expression. I cautiously walked back over to her.
When I approached, her expression cleared. “Shadow? Can I tell you something?”
I nodded. “Sure,” I said.
“Well . . .” she looked around, then whispered, “I just thought I heard Bruce Wayne. He whispered my name.”
I gave her a confused look. “I would call you crazy, but I heard voices last night, too. Someone was in our basement. He said my name, and swore not to hurt me. And he . . . sang me to sleep.”
Komoda laughed. “We’re both crazy! But what about Taylor? She heard the voice in her dream . . .”
I shrugged. “We’re all probably a little loopy from sleep loss. I’m sure it was nothing.” I was trying to reassure myself, as well as her. But I could still hear that voice in my head . . . chuckling, and saying that I was wrong.
Komoda shrugged. “I guess. Come on!” She and I raced out to the trampoline.
“Hey guys, where were you?” Taylor asked, as she flopped down to a seat on the trampoline. Newms reluctantly sat as well.
“Getting changed,” I said as Komoda and I kicked off our shoes and clambered onto the trampoline.
Newms grinned. “That sounds like it was a good idea! We don’t want you outside if we have to stare at your horrid pajamas!”
“Hey!” Komoda protested, and we giggled.
“Well, at any rate, I say we all go on a walk and look for evidence,” Taylor said.
“What?” Komoda and Newms exclaimed.
“Duh, evidence that Twilight exists!” I explained. Taylor and I had planned this all before hand. “Dented cars, pale-looking people, dark forests . . .”
Komoda and Newms gasped. “Wow,” Newms said.
“LET’S DO IT!!” Komoda shouted eagerly. We laughed in agreement, and scrambled for our shoes.
I was the first to have my shoes on. “YES!” I shouted, and bounded for the exit to the backyard.
“Hey!” Newms called. “Wait for us!” I sighed and turned to glare back at them good-naturedly. A few seconds later, they rushed to join me, and we all headed out.
They let me take the lead, as this was my neighborhood and I knew the way around best. “How about Walgreens?” I suggested. “We could head towards that area, it’s just down the big road by the church.” They nodded.
“Sounds good,” Taylor said. “And there’ll be lots of people there!”
Newms laughed. “First we have to get there,” she reminded her. Komoda nodded.
“Don’t worry, it’s not too far,” I said. Taylor grimaced, and looked away.
About twenty-five minutes later, we were standing in the parking lot.
“Okay!” Komoda said, looking around. “Now what?”
“Shh!” Taylor and I warned her. Komoda looked taken aback.
“We look,” Newms whispered. Taylor nodded.
“Let’s split up,” she suggested.
“Good idea,” I replied. The four of us headed out in opposite directions. Komoda headed toward the drive-through window, Newms around the opposite side of the building, myself for the actual building, and Taylor began inspecting cars in the immediate area.
I slowly and casually walked in through the automatic sliding doors, and looked around. I immediately headed down one of the aisles, looking innocently and curiously at anyone I passed. No one yet seemed to have any possibility of proof.
I heard shouting outside, and Komoda suddenly burst inside. I turned around and was surprised to see her.
“Shadow!” she yelled in a whisper, rushing up to me. “Taylor found something!”
“Then what are we waiting here for?!” We darted outside, ignoring the annoyed glares of the cashiers.
Newms and Taylor were standing by a van outside. “Over here!” Newms shouted excitedly, looking up. Komoda and I quickly joined them.
“Look!” Komoda told me, pointing at it. There was a deep dent in the side of the truck. I gaped at it.
“This must mean Edward!” I exclaimed. “At least this car didn’t get sold for parts, so we could see the evidence!” Taylor nodded in agreement. Someone chuckled, someone whose voice I didn’t recognize. I turned around, looking for the person who’d made the sound.
“Shadow? What are you doing?” Komoda asked me. I looked around, not seeing anyone nearby. I turned back to the van.
“Erm . . . nothing.” Komoda gave me a concerned look, but she turned back to her examination of the dent. I blinked in confusion, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.
“Shadow . . .” a voice said. My head snapped up in alarm, and I glanced around wildly. Newms looked at me with a confused glance for a moment.
“Shadow, do you remember me from last night?” the voice said. My mouth dropped open.
The voice chuckled. “Good. Now, go around to the side of the building, near the wooden fence with the dumpsters — if you would like to figure out who I am.”
“Hey guys?” I said. They looked up at me curiously. “I’m gonna go around the building, and look for anything else.”
“Okay, let us know if you find anything,” Taylor said. I nodded, and scurried toward the dumpster section.
I tried not to rush at first, but as soon as I was around the corner where they could no longer see me, I broke into a sprint. I soon stopped by the dumpsters.
“All right, I’m here,” I spoke aloud. “Are you going to show me now?”
“Yes.” A figure walked out from just around the corner of the dumpster fencing, and I gaped in astonishment.
To start with, he was gorgeous. A dazzling, crooked smile was on his face, and his hair was bronze and rather untidy. His eyes were a golden topaz color, and as he stepped into the light, his skin began to sparkle. He chuckled to see my reaction.
“You’re Edward Cullen!” I gasped.
He chuckled again. “Well, more specifically, his clone.”
“Really?” I asked, still surprised. He nodded. I quickly glanced around, to make sure no one was watching. “Can any of the others—”
“See me?” He interrupted. “No. At least, not yet. Until they know of my existence, they will not be able to sense me at all, in any way.” I nodded, trying to absorb this.
“Then how can I see you?” He chuckled.
“Shadow, you are the one who dreamed me up. I existed already within your mind. It was not that hard to make myself truly visible to you.” I nodded again.
“I must be insane,” I muttered to himself. He grinned, and shook his head. I was breathless for a moment.
“Nope, you’re not. But I must request that you do try not to spread this around . . . people might have suspicions.” I glared at him.
“I’m going back to my friends now,” I informed him. I hoped he would come with me. He grinned.
“I’m going to be around quite a lot now, I don’t think you’ll have to worry about me not coming.” I grinned, and turned and began walking back to the van. He followed beside me. His gracefulness as he walked was stunning, and I gaped at him.
He laughed, I guessed he was reading my thoughts. “Never seen a vampire walk before?”
“Obviously,” I snorted. Then I became a little bit alarmed. “Wait, you’re not going to—”
“No, I promise I will resist from drinking your blood or anyone else’s,” he sighed. “I would think you’d know better by now.” I grinned.
“Just checking,” I told him. I walked back to Newms, Taylor, and Komoda. They looked up at my approach, but appeared not to see Edward beside me.
“So, what are the chances that it really was Edward?” I asked, trying to get back to what we were doing before.
Komoda shrugged. “About 50/50, I’d say. It does look like he could have done it with his hands, but it also could have been that the car banged into something else.”
Edward chuckled. “You’re looking for ‘evidence’ of my existence?” he asked me.
Yes, I thought in reply. But in my defense, it was Taylor’s idea! He laughed.
“Shadow?” Taylor asked me.
“Hmm?”
“Oh, nothing, your face just looked kind of weird for a second,” she explained. She stood. “Well, I think we should go back to the house.”
“What? But we’ve barely started!” Newms protested.
Komoda stood. “Naw, Taylor’s right. We can look again some other time.”
“AFTER breakfast, then,” Newms said, standing reluctantly. I grinned.
“We’ll see.” We began the walk back home, Edward staying close beside me the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nameless Twilight fanfic   A nameless Twilight fanfic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nameless Twilight fanfic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: