RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return

Go down 
+4
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:28 pm

"Yep!" she smiled, pulling out her keyblade. She smiled at him, "Bye!" she giggled, holding her keyblade with her and walking over to the Atlantica door. She opened it and walked in, looking around.

(Can someone play a main character in Atlantica to hang around with Charlette?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:32 pm

((What you can do is, Play Ariel, or someother mermaid/Merman or underwater creature. For the time your there! but not permententaly))

Jay walked into the door to Traverse town, and arrived standing in the middle of the first district.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:34 pm

(I know, but I hate RPing by myself! And is it Aristo Cats??)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:36 pm

((Yeppers you right! I'll play Ariel or whoever if you want...)))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:39 pm

(I only know Ariel cuz I never watched Little Mermaid. AND YAY! I LOVE Aristo Cats! But I rather have Lion King XD my fave movie, LOLZ!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:44 pm

((I was thinking of Lionking! Maybe next... or I'm going to do Monsters Inc.))

Ariel gasped "Charlette, over here!"

Jay walked into the items shop seeing the three duckling, Nephews of Donald Duck "I need a few HP drinks" He said looking at the one in the red shirt
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:47 pm

(NUUU! LIOOON KING! LOL, sorry but I am OBBSESSED!!)

Charlette smiled and ran over to Ariel. "Hey, Ariel! Whats new?" she asked, giggling at the mermaid's excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:49 pm

((KK then It will be Lion Kingy!))

"The Heartless have been doing a fair amount of damage here" Ariel said looking down at her father Posidein's temple
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:55 pm

(YAY!)

"Yah, thats what Jay's been telling me about everywhere." Charlette nodded, looking down at the temple.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:00 pm

((Jay's Kinda like Riku in the game... Leader in a way... later there will be a Paopau fruit festivel on the island...))

The Red duck handed Jay a potion. Jay walked out of the store, headed for the exit back to Destiny Island, a swarm of Heartless Knights popped out of no where. He swung his Keyblade at three and they went away leaving a little bit of HP.

"Yeah, I've heard from Feather that you guys found a new world" Ariel sounded surprised
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:03 pm

(KK)

Charlette cringed at Feather's name, but nodded. "Yah... We have." she told Ariel.

(Whats the world called?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 pm

((Emperor's Kingdom... They just uncovered it...))
((I kinda am hinting likings between Jay and Charlette XD))

"Well, I guess it could be worse..." Ariel said

Jay finished off the Heartless and continued to the gate. Arriving in the sandy tunnel, he turned towards a new door. "I wonder what this leads to" He whispered as he opened the new door

((Lion King Door))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:10 pm

(OK. And I know :D)

"Yah..." Charlette said. "Hey, I know I just came, but I gotta head off," she walked over to the sandy tunnel and went in, "Bye Ariel!" she walked over to Jay, "Hey, whats this?" she asked, peaking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 pm

"An New door, Wanna' see where it leads too?" Jay hinted, blushing
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:15 pm

Charlette blushed and looked down, "Yah, of course!" she squeezed gently by him and looked around, "Wow!" she murmered. "Looks like a... Lion pride!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:18 pm

((It will be called ummmmmm... Savannah Grassland's))

"Wo..." Jay turned around hearing the Swishing sound of a Heartless
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 pm

(Awesome!)

"Heartless..." Charlette murmered, her keyblade ready for attack. "Should've trained instead of talked to Ariel..." she mumbled, staring around for the Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Jay~ I swung my Keyblade at multiple Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Charlette slashed her keyblade through the heartless' wildly, her back brushing against Jay's as she fought back to back with him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Jay~ I finished off the last Heartless, I smiled looking back at Charlette
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:31 pm

Charlette turned around to Jay, "nice job..." she blushed, looking down. "So, lets find the creatures that live here!" she said to Jay, looking around.

Kiara sniffed around, "Kovu! I smell something wierd, lets go check it out!" she looked over to Kovu.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 pm

((You mean Simba? XD))

Jay~ "Sounds good, lets just try not to run into any more Heartless" I said, as he bent to pick up some of the dry sand "The only place I've seen this kinda sand before, is in Agrabah"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:36 pm

(Oh yah, forgot this is Lion King 1, not two! Kiara and Kovu aren't born yet!)

Charlette nodded to Jay, "Yah... This sand is very strange..." she looked down at it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:39 pm

((XD Wait no it two XD Simba is King now...))

"Yes, it is rougher then the stuff in Agrabah" Jay informed
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:43 pm

(UGH OK, than it can be Kiara and Kovu! LOL, you confuzzle me!)

Charlette bent down and touched the sand, "Oh, yah!" she murmered, taking off her beanie. "It's hot here!" she murmered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next