RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return

Go down 
+4
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 pm

((So when we find goofy we both can RP with him...))

Jay walked into the Queen or Hearts Garden. Surprisingly no Heartless appeared nor attacked.

"Jay, Charlette over here!" Goffy said waving his hand up in the air from the corner of the Topaz Garden
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm

(KK)

Charlette smiled and ran over to Goofy. "GOOFY!" she giggled, hugging him, "Long time no see!" she smiled.

Goofy laughed and hugged her back. "Well, hello!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Jay smiled at Charlette's excitment "We came to ask you to come to Destiny Island with us, Trickmaster is coming too" Jay said through gridded teeth, raising his voice at the last part of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 pm

Charlette nodded. She was worried but she anted to tell Goofy about earlier, after they left Mufasa... "Hey, Jay... Goofy doesn't know about before yet. Youknow, after we left Mufasa..." She walked over to Jay and grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 pm

"Ummm, well we shared a paopau fruit" Jay exclaimed smiling "And we found a new world, it is like Savanah Grassland's" Jay smiled, almost forgetting what was going to happen to Destiny Island if they didn't get back soon.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Charlette jumped up and down quietly, and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:12 pm

"We should get back to Destiny Island" Jay said smiling at Charlette's excitment.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 pm

"Yah..." Charlette nodded.

Goofy nodded and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:36 pm

*Once Back at Destiny Island*

Jay looked out at the small island, he saw a growing pit of blackness.

((They are still small...))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:07 pm

((Neat! Did you know that on the second one you can into the Pirates of the Carribbean thing? When you go into the Pride Lands, do you turn into a lion?))

Name: Verbena (HATES it when people call her Bena)

Description or Pic: She has long, curly black hair with silver streaks. Verbena is quite slim, but has nice agility and some strength. Her wardrobe is simple, a black blouse with a silver skirt, decorated with lightning bolts and stars (some mistake her for a witch!). Verbena's eyes change colors at times, but they're usually silver.
Personality: Shadowy, she doesn't give out much, but she knows A LOT.
Keyblade Description: A sharp looking bronze colored key. The shape in the beginning of the key is a lightning bolt, and when she's fighting, often the whole key will become electrified. The key's elements are... Lightning, Magnet (Draws enimies in), and Fire.
Other: She is only 14, but was born in the past and brought to the future because of her knowledge and skills to fight off the heartless. HEARTLESS ARE MY ENIMIES! Can she please be a new character, like they just randomly stumble across her?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:30 pm

((COOLIO! You may RP at Will... how about Charlette and Jay find her during the fight with the Trickmaster, hiding behind a large Rock...))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:53 pm

((K, thanks!))
((Now I just have to wait... *Sigh*))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:15 pm

((This isn't working for me, can they just find her now?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:26 pm

((Uhhh... We're kinda in a tight situation :())
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:28 pm

((They're on Destiny Island, can't they just find her?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:44 pm

((I'll find ya!))

Markus looked at the island in the distance. He saw felt something was over there so he went into the water and swam to the island.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:35 pm

((Thanks))

Verbena was hidden in a bush. She turned the Keyblade over in her hands, examining it. Every time she tried to get rid of it, it would keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:36 pm

Markus eventually reached the island, shaking off the water. He summoned his keyblade incase some heartless showed up.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Verbena heard someone approaching. She submerged herself deeper into the bush, hoping whatever it was wouldn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Markus heard a faint noise coming from a bush. He wa;led slowly toward, trying not to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 pm

Verbena didn't hear anything, but she could tell that someone else was here.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:56 pm

"Someone here?" He asked outloud.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:58 pm

Verbena hesitated. Obviously the voice was from a human. Heartless are too stupid to come up with that kind of a plan... she decided. Carefully, she crawled out from her hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Markus saw the girl climb out from the bush, but still was ready to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Verbena stood up, and dusted herself off. She reached for the Key. If there was danger, this would be the only thing she could use for defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next