RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Ginger.
Harvey
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:36 pm

Edward put his hands in his pocket. "Well would you dance with me if I asked?"

Emmett hugged her again. "Why are you crying again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 pm

"We are getting married!" Alana smiled, "You are going to be my husband!" she giggled and hugged him tightly. "Come on, let's go back to the dance!" she smiled and grabbed his hand, walking there with him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:19 pm

Emmett beamed. "We're getting married..." He breathed to himself. It made him smile even more. "And I can't wait to see how beautiful you will look then!" He said as he picked her up and walked back to the dance.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:23 pm

Alana smiled, giggling, "Of course we're still getting married!" she whispered. "And I can't wait to see how handsome you are than!" she kissed him, her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:24 pm

"Of Course, Edward!" Haruhi said as she hugged him for a little. "Sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Emmett kissed her back, the tips of his lips curving up in a smile.

Edward laughed and hugged her back. "it's okay!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Alana jumped out of his arms, and pulled him on to stage, "I just have to tell all my friends!" she whispered to Emmett. "Everyone!" she spoke into the mic, "We have an anouncement to make!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Alana smiled sweetly at Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Haruhi shifted her attention to Alana.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:29 pm

Cheyanne, Jake, Mayanne, and Vexx all looked over to Alana and Emmett.

"Emmett, should I tell them, or you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Edward looked up and froze at the sight of his brother. "No..." He breathed. He could see the streaks from the tears. He's becoming more human by the minute! Edward thought with a silent growl.

Emmet eyes widened. "Um, I will I guess..." He said stepping up to the mic.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:31 pm

Haruhi looked up at Ed. "What's wrong?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Alana smiled, hold Emmett's hand. This was so exciting! "Go on, sweety..." she whispered almost silently in his ear. She stared at the crowd, a smile streatching accross her face.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:33 pm

Edward shook his head. "Oh... Nothing. Just a disagrement between us. But he can do what he wants, and I'll support him." Edward muttered.

Emmett cleared his throat and then said, "Alana has just agreed to become my wife." Emmett gleamed with pride at his fiance.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 pm

"Who?" Haruhi asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Jake and Vexx started clapping for the happy couple.

Alana almost shrieked again as he jumped up and down. She giggled and hugged Emmett, "I love you!" she smiled.

Mayanne joined in Alana'sexcitement and started to jump up and down, "YAH!" she yelled, clapping.

Cheyanne clapped lightly, not knowing anyone there.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Haruhi clapped lightly, but happily. She was still looking at Edward.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:39 pm

"Emmett." edward voice shook as he answered Haruhi and called out to Emmett. He knew that his brother would not be able to hear him, seeing as he was turning human again.

Emmett's laughed boomed through out the room and embraced his future wife.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:40 pm

Alana caught a glipse of Edward calling her future husband, and could tell who he was calling. "Your brother wants you..." she sighed, "How come you guys are so far apart...?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 pm

"Don't worry, everything will be alright," Haruhi assured Edward.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Alana slowly stepped away from the mic and off the stage with Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Haruhi heard Alana and Emmett coming towards them. She turned around and mouthed "thank you".
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Alana looked at her with a questioning gaze, but somehow, understood. "No problem" she mouthed back moments before coming up to Haruhi and Edward, "Hey, almost-brother-in-law!" she giggled, her arm around Emmett. "We haven't met, but I've heard of you!" she smiled and held out her hand to Edward.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:56 pm

Emmett sighed. "We have dissagrements on you and I's relationship. Us getting married was just what he dreaded. But I don't care. I am happy. I get to be with you fro the rest of my life." Emmett smiled and looked into her eyes.

Edward nodded stiffly. "Yea. I guess I have to be his best man also." He thought aloud. He smiled at Alana and shook her hand. "And I hope to learn more about you." and turned to his brother.

Emmett nodded to his brother. "You called?"

Edward sighed and looked up at Emmett. "YOu know you won't be a vulture in a matter of months."

Emmett let a tear fall. "I can already tell." He pointed to the tear stain.

Edward chuckled. "Well I support you. I hope you live happily with her."

Emmett let a bunch of tears fall and he hugged his brother.

Edward embraced his brother back and let out what sounded like a sob, but with no tears. Puling away, he looked at Alana. "Take care of him for me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:59 pm

(Back! sorry I had to go to my grandparents...))

((So, Anyone want to dance? XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next