RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Great Tip to have your RP's popular!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

A Great Tip to have your RP's popular! Empty
PostSubject: A Great Tip to have your RP's popular!   A Great Tip to have your RP's popular! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:54 pm

I made this becasue a lot of members on here ask a lot of other members to help them make there RP popular...

Well Look at Iceclan, Pond Dust, or Moonclan they all have major post counts on them. I'm not trying to single anybody out but, all three of those RP's usually have something very major happpening. Ranging from A hurricane to a flood to a pack of Skeleton Wolves! So what I'm trying to say is that if you want your RP popular you should have either a very interesting name and place and the RP is diffrent then any other RP on this site or You need to have something very large happening, or a bunch of little intense things.

That's what I have to say

~Nightleaf
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

A Great Tip to have your RP's popular! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Great Tip to have your RP's popular!   A Great Tip to have your RP's popular! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:26 am

Wow. I completly agree. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com

A Great Tip to have your RP's popular!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RPC Announcements and Updates- FOR MEMBERS-
Jump to: