RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you get a Role-play accepted?

Go down 
+2
Jay
Renna Longshadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

How do you get a Role-play accepted? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm

As you see, i am pretty new here. I have some ideas for some role-plays, and i was wondering how i make one. I know what to do, but are there only a certain amount allowed at a time? Or do i just post and wait for it to be accepted? Please let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:26 pm

No post away you can make Role plays galor! If you saw that the mods post in blue that this RP is aprroved it means that it doesn't have any unappropriate content and it is safe for all ages!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:34 pm

This well now be moved to the RPCentral Questions board.

- - Gingy
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Well, if you find the section you are thinking of making a RP in, {Ex. If I was to make a Warrior Clan, I would find the board that is for it, Which is the Warrior Clans, Tribes, Ext Board.} And then you create a new topic, and then post what you want in it, then sooner or later, a Mod well come and review it, then they well put a small 'acception' on your thread.

You don't have to wait for it to be accepted for people to come and RP in it, but if a mod finds something bad/wrong, they well tell you.

You can also have as many RP's as you like!
If you have any other question, feel free to PM me anytime. ^.-

- - Gingy
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Okay! Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Yep! All of what she said. You simply go to the RP Forum you want, and make a thread for RPs! Of course, you know what to include, right? Form, intro, member list...^^ Btw, that's Ginger, our loved mod, and I'm the Admin, Storm! Peach, the other mod, isn't here. But she is around! =D

Welcome to RPC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:10 pm

The RPs get accepted after a lot of posts, it isn't like WI. It wouldn't be as fun right! if you can't make RPs! Make hundreds if you want!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Aww, they beat me to it!

Oh well...Welcome to Role Play Central! Enjoy your stay ^^

{Peachy}
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:28 pm

HA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:50 pm

^^" Darn you Stormy!

Also, Lilhorselover, May I suggest putting up an avatar? It wil get you recognized easily.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:52 pm

Lol, yea, I'm Gingy & Welcome to RPcentral! {I forgot to say that :P}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a Role-play accepted?   How do you get a Role-play accepted? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you get a Role-play accepted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RPcentral Questions-
Jump to: