RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Sterling Forest ~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

~ Sterling Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:07 am

Many of you know my WI RP, Sterling Forest/Fire Mountain/Aurora Falls. This is Sterling Forest's history, as I do not own the other Packs.

Sterling Forest Pack

Long ago, before any creatures lived on Earth, there were 8 wolves, all brothers and sisters. They lived in the stars, but one day, the eldest Wolf, Igneous , decided to make a home of their own. So he created the magma, and after it hardened, it formed dirt and soil. The next eldest, Stratos created the sky so all living things could breathe. Then Lithos grew grass, flowers and trees. Aquas created lake and rivers. Lektrik created clouds so it would rain and snow. Sola created the Sun for light, and out of jealousy, Luna created the Moon. Now Frostaka had nothing to give. So she coated all of the trees in ice, giving them a shiny silver look. And so Sterling Forest was created.

Because of the magic in their anscetors, all Sterling Forest wolves are magical. The first Alpha was Igneous, then his son Darkness, then their current Alpha Prinz. Not all powers must be elements. In fact, Prinz's half-sister Flare has the ability to teleport.

There is no form for this RP. Instead, I would have you write a paragraph about your character. Please include Name, Gender, Description, Powers [up to two!]and anything else you'd like. Personality is determined by how you write the paragraph. The paragraph can be a section of RP, a documentary etc. I don't want novels people, so keep it short.

Ex :

Prinz stared at his reflection in the lake. A stunning, silver wolf looked back at him. The green eyes of the wolf bored into his, and he had a white stripe down his muzzle that almost reached his nose. An ungly scar encircled his eye in a crescent moon shape.

Flare pounced on her half-brother, Prinz. Her plumy tail of fire waved happil, and her white paws batted his ears,"Hullo, Prinz!"

Prinz's wind powers pushed her off,"Oh, cut it out Flare!"

Flare's pelt burst in flame and she grinned, her green eyes shining,"Silly Prinz! You never use your physchic powers. Why not?"

How's this? he asked inside her mind.

- Members -

Alphas
Prinz ♂ + ?

Betas
? + ?

Medicine wolves (2)
?
?

Brutes
Hurricayne
Shymr
Eclipse

She-wolves
Flare
Echo
Avanii

Pups
?
?
?

Last edited by Super Newms! on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:28 pm

[Yay!]

Echo trotted along through the forest, swatting irritatedly at a fly. It kept buzzing around her beige and white pelt and flying around her muzzle. She had enough. Her eyes glowed a bright green and froze the fly in a block of ice. She smiled, and kept padding on.

A brute jumped out in front of her. "Hiya!" he smiled, repeatedly flicking her with his tail, pestering her.

"Stop it, Hurricayne," Echo warned, her eyes glowing a yellowish color now.

Hurricayne continued, poking her with his paw.

Echo growled, turning into another wolf, looking just like Hurricayne. "I'll stay like this and be like you until you stop," she teased.

He stopped now, staying silent as he padded on, leaving patches of fire where he placed his paws. Then he flew up into the air, his gray and orange coat getting farther and farther.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:29 pm

[Yay! More oddly spelled names! xD]
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Flare's keen ears detected two wolves approaching,"Hey, Prinz, there's two more wolves."

Prinz snorted,"What makes you say that?"

Flare pointed to two furry shapes in the distance,"They do."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:14 pm

[I love to spell weird! :D]

Echo sat down looking upwards at the sky.

Hurricayne turned and flew back down, landing farther away from Echo.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Flare began trotting forward, but Prinz's invisible walls stopped her,"Hey!"

"You don't know if they're safe or-"

Flare started howling.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Both of them turned their heads to see two wolves and howled back.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Flare looked at Prinz smugly,"Safe."

He grumbled but took the lead as they ran to the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:37 pm

Echo wondered if these wolves would be welcoming.

Hurricayne padded up beside Echo.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Cloud walked by a river and caught some fish. He enjoyed his meal in peace before sniffing out other wolves, so he would know when to escape. There were a couple unfamiliar scents, but he didn't want any adventures anymore, not after his former pack...
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 pm

(What are Cloud's powers? What does he look like?)

"Hello, I am Pri-" began Prinz, but Flare interrupted.

"I'm Flare," she chittered,"And this is my brother, Prinz!"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Echo dipped her head. "I'm Echo. And that annoying wolf over there is Hurricayne," she replied.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:46 pm

Prinz flashed a glance at Flare before replying coolly,"I am the Alpha Male of Sterling Forest, whose territory you are on. You can join, if you'd wish."

Flare mimicked her brother with uncanny accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:03 am

"Sure, I'd like to join, and I'll just assume that Hurricayne does too," Echo barked.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:20 am

((NEWMS!!!!!!!!!!! Hi! I have to join. How did I know where you'd be??? XD))

Shymr padded through the distance. The long range of colors blinded him. He stopped at the lake, smiling at the silver wolf, with the leaf marking. He stood up, hearing something behind him. "Who's there?" He asked bravely.
Avanii stepped out of the trees. "Silly Shymr." she said. "It's your sister!" Avanii's red coat russled in the wind. The black fire emblum around her eye was easy to see.
"And your brother." Eclipse said stepping from the same place. His fur was the same pitch black with the strange markings as it had always been.
"Why do you do that to me?" Shymr asked.
"Because!" Avanii smiled. She straighteded up. Keeping her temper under control had been difficult lately. Her fire and lightning powers were difficult to keep under control.
Eclipse noted the way Avanii was standing and sat down. His powers were easy. Reading minds was fine, the only difficult one was the feelings. The way he could feel what others felt.
Shymr was the lucky one. The leaves and wind would russle every now and then because of his wind and ground powers. "Where do we start?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:48 am

(Akeria...Hm, I wonder who that could be. xD Keep the mind-reading to a minimum. I hate that power.)

"Well, I can take you to camp then. It's really very close to here," offered Prinz.

Flare, meanwhile bounced over to three wolves' who's scents she'd tracked,"Hiya! I'm Flare ; who all are you?"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 am

(Edward Hater. XD jk.)

"I'm Avanii, these are my brothers Shymr, and Eclipse." She pointed to the wolves. "And you are?
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:00 am

(Well, yes that and it leads to god-modeling. Real men don't sparkle!)

"I'm Flare," she explained,"My brother Prinz is off somewhere, but he's the Alpha of Sterling Forest, which you're in by the way."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:10 am

Avanii's eyes shimmered. "Sterling Forest? That's an interesting name for a pack."

((Oh yeah... Hey! I made a pack! Will you come join it pls? It's callled Galaxy Pack :) Snakeboy is in it XD))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:24 am

((I joined))

"Yup. We call it that because the trees are silver. Come and see!" said Flare, leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 am

((Yes you did. Thank you :)))

Avanii led her brothers and followed the wolf. He was right. The trees were lined with a silver substance. It looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 am

(SHE was right xD)

Flare pounced on a falling leaf, then spotted her brother Prinz, with the new wolves Echo and Hurricayne.
"Hi Prinz!" she yipped.

"Who's that, Flare?" asked Prinz, eyeing Avanaii and company.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:18 am

"I'm Avanii, these are my brothers Eclipse and Shymr. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:21 pm

"Prinz, Alpha Male of Sterling Forest, but I assume Flare's told you that," he said calmly.

"Don't think I did..."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 pm

"Uh... no he didn't." Avanii said slightly embarassed. She walked up in front of the wolf. "It is very nice to meet you, and I speak for both my brothers and I when I say we would be delighted to join your pack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sterling Forest ~   ~ Sterling Forest ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Sterling Forest ~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: