RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

• Rainclan •

Go down 
+7
Jay
anibeat75
Harvey
Mistyy
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
Ginger.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

• Rainclan • - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Silverleaf yawned, and looked up to the sky. T'was an unusual milky orange, because the sun was still appearing behind the puffy white clouds. She sighed, blinked, and got back to arranging herbs.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:57 pm

Starpaw shoke ehr head and troted over to wher eth small bursh was. She lighte dehr jaw,smealing the familer ( ?) sent. When the pretty young she cat rembered the sent, she carefulyl bit then end of the root and troted back to Sliverleaf.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:03 pm

(Re-read your posts, please!I know I keep nagging but...^^" and it is spelled Famliar ;D)

Silverleaf turned and smiled greatfully to the small apprentice. "Well thank you,Starpaw. Your so helpful!" she mewed, and took the root. She placed it gingerly next to another strong-smelling root, and gazing at the rest of her herbs thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:00 pm

( ok, i whats sure. off sunflower was prweey. ye si whent to do the w)

"thanks, anything lease(?)" the small but pretty apprentice pureed. She toke in the deep bretah of the sweet smelling herbs.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 pm

(Thanks, I thought so too ^^{ Rest In Peace, Sunflower})

Silverleaf shook her head, and padded out of her den. "Would you like to join me for some fresh kill? My stomach has been growling since the Sun began to rise!" she meowed, and flicked her tail at the fresk kill pile. She made her way over to it and picked off a plump Mouse.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:19 pm

( yes plz. Sunflower,know that Foxstar ows her life to her/u)

" Alright!" Starpaw said happily and padded after the pretty she cat. Starpaw picke dout a blakcand greyish rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 pm

( ^-^"")

Silverleaf smiled and dug into her meal. Occasionally she looked up to observe the petite apprentice. Her features stunned her when she took a second look. Beautiful eyes, a marvelously groomed pelt, and small apendages made her look all the more pretty. "You know, I have a sister somwhere who was as blessed as you with looks." she commented, and ripped into the other side of the brown field mouse.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Moonfeather padded out of her den, and stretched. She could hear Silverleaf talking a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:17 pm

(thats good rite?)

Starpaw smilied, " thanks Sliverleaf," the she purred and ripped teh fur off of the rabit.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:05 am

Monfeather sniffed at a leaf. It didn't smell like RainClan's leaves. It must have come from another clan. She shrugged and then padded up to the edge of camp, sniffing in the morning scents of dew and bark.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:17 am

(Yup!)

Silverleaf swiped her pink tongue around her jaws, and pushed the scraps away. She looked to see Moonfeather, observing the morning surroundings. "Good Sunrise, Moonfeather." she mewed, and dipped her silvery head.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:21 am

Moonfeather turned to the sound of Silverleaf's voice. "Yes, perfect day for some scouting." she replied, padding a few feet torwards Silverleaf.

(Peach please don't forget- Moony's blind.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:29 am

(yea I forgot for a second.)

Silverleaf blinked at the inquiring she-cat. "What have you scented already?" she asked her, touching her tail tip to Moonfeather's ear.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:33 am

Moonfeather nodded. "I was in the forest and found some unfamiliar scents, and markers too. But not any I'm familiar with." she mewed, her ears bent sideways. Her grey crystaline eyes sparkled against her white pelt.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:38 am

"Strange...maybe we should tell Riverheart?" she meowed thoughtfully, looking around for the Deputy. Her pluming smokey-silver tail twitched with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:40 am

Moonfeather nodded. "Yes- I wonder where she's gotten to, haven't seen her lately."

Last edited by Blankfeather on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:42 am

(I thought it was a she-cat xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:44 am

*headdesk* ^_______^# Sooooooooo very very very sorry... *edits*
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:51 am

(Mhhm.)

Silverleaf nodded in agreement. Then she turned back to the White warrior. "Have you had your Celadine today, Moonfeather?" She asked her. "I need to go pick some more of that, down by the beach. Celadine, and Water Mint..." she thought aloud.

(Get this, I found a medicine herbs list, and I found like 8 more herbs and remedies then there are in the Secrets of The Clans book! Click Here)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:56 am

Moonfeather nodded. "No, but I'll gladly accompany you." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 am

Silverleaf dipped her head graciously, and padded over to the entrance of camp. "Sounds good to me.You can have some when we get there." she meowed, and led the way to the Lake's beach.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:12 am

Moonfeather followed her scent.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:36 pm

{Wait, what's happening?}
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Moonfeather heading to beach with Silverleaf, while everyone else is either in the forest or still sleeping in den.

Time of Day: Sunrise
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:00 am

( Yup yup yup!)

Silverleaf snuffled the beach grasses for a short moment before padding closer to the water's edge. She held her plume of a tail up high, feeling the comforting breeze. "Now then...Celadine smells rather bitter, and it feels spikey. Like that over there!" she bounded over to a knotted area of sprouting younge plants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: • Rainclan •   • Rainclan • - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

• Rainclan •
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: