RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!

Go down 
+28
A Christmas Star
Becca!
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Renna Longshadow
❝ lauren ❞
Akeria
Star
Otterwhisker
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Harvey
Frost
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Raynari
Ginger.
1cheergirl12
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
SmartBlonde278
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Jay
Suburbia
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm

LOL, I am very dedicated, it's all I really have to do during the days of summer, being home alone with my mean bro...
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:00 pm

I haven't been here very long but I love this site and would be interested in helping you.
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Yeah, like I said, I haven't been on here a lot either, but helping out would be fun after I get more of a "regular"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Well I would like too! Just a reminder LOL!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:54 pm

Theres more that comes with the "badge", guys...It's a lot of work and responsability. But keep up your great work and I'm sure Storm will check you out! ;]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:05 pm

Yeah I know ^-^
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:45 pm

I'm interested too, but I think the members with thousands of posts and more experience will be chosen. :)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Yeah, and I respect that. Because if they let someone new like me be moderators, then all sorts of newbies and stuff would get reqruited, and there'd be nobody to moderate! XD
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:58 pm

I know that I only joined a few days ago, but if you look at my post count, I already have over one hundred. I woud absolutly adore to be a mod. ^^ It would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:04 pm

I aggree with you huys up there. I've only been here for about a week, and even if I realy want to be a mod. and would be good, getting someone new would make other newbies feel left out.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Exactimundo. ^^
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 pm

Thank you. * bows fancily ( Sp......). *
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:16 pm

But, I mean I kinda agree but all of us that have 1000 posts, are dedicated, and have joined 5 months ago would feel like it isn't fair if a newer member got the position instead of them... espeically if they are doing the same things as the new member
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Yah. The person in your example is much more qualified then someone like, say, me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm

And posts also aren't really that important...it's mainly you need descriptive posts...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:34 pm

And you need to help like answer questions and be involved in other things here too.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Yup. To you guys from back a few posts...

To tell you the truth, I was'nt even expecting to be the first Moderator, let alone a Mod.I did'nt ask, never really thought about it I geuss....

So, it can happen to anyone, really, (as long as they did'nt just join an hour ago xD)
as long as they are persistent in being active, being descriptive, kind towards other members,Using good grammar , being helpful (but to a point. Try not to answer every question..let someone else handle it, or to us mod's and admin.) and such. You all pretty much know the drill ;D

Last edited by Peachfrost on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:14 pm

Yeah, Peachfrost is right. :)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:17 pm

*Speechless* Welp, Peach officially answered the question for me. xD But there is something that only I can answer...that I choose people not for how many posts they have, but for how they post. The description and stuff. And...hmm, let me see...IDK what else right now. ^^"
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:53 pm

Ah, my hands hurt. I'm typing a warriors how-to thread, and I'm doing everything from Secrets of the Clans! Sorry for spamming.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 pm

LoL! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Teh, yea, Storms...next question is yours I promise xD
<3
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:21 pm

Ohhh! Denali kissed up to Stormfeather XD

I quote:
Storrmfeather:
Quote :
*Speechless* Welp, Peach officially answered the question for me. xD But there is something that only I can answer...that I choose people not for how many posts they have, but for how they post. The description and stuff. And...hmm, let me see...IDK what else right now. ^^"
Denali:
Quote :
Ah, my hands hurt. I'm typing a warriors how-to thread, and I'm doing everything from Secrets of the Clans! Sorry for spamming.
XD Anyone else catch it?
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:42 pm

XD No but that's hilarious. ^^
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:46 pm

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next