RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack

Go down 
+6
Ginger.
Blank's Toucan
Frost
Jєt
Jay
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:43 pm

Caleb~ I ran over to the nursery "Quinn,Contender,Rosalie, Violet need you now!"

Rosalie~ "What is it"

Contender~ "What is it father"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:44 pm

((I ment Quinn XD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Contender~ "Yes?"

Violet~ "Yes father?" I blew a ring of fire around him, not touching a single hair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:59 pm

Caleb~ "You all know the Skeleton pack?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:07 am

Contender~ "Yes."

Violet~ "Yes."

Danalli 2~ "Come mother!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:08 am

Caleb~ "Me and your mother are going to take a sneak attack on them we want you all to come"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Contender~ "OK!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Caleb~ "Come on" I woofed at the pups flicking my tail
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Danalli 2~ "I got mother! Come on!" I ran into the cave. The family behind me. "To the back!" I roared. I leaped over the lava pit. Followed by mother, followed by Violet, followed by Contender. "You pups OK?"

Contender~ "Yeah! Father! Rosalie! Quinn! Jump!"

Danalli 1~ I walked ahead of my family.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Lacy noticed that they called everyone's name except hers. She grumpily stomped out of the den and into the forest.

Verbena slipped through a hole in the cave wall. Suddenly she heard yapping... two Skell Pack members were talking. There was the whole of Skell Pack in the cave, with two others sitting on top of a huge rock in the center. What would they say? "Come here!" she spat at Black Shadow quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Black shadow~ "They will attack me! I'll attack when unexpected! You look like a skeleton wolf!"

Shadow scar~ I laid in the snow and sighed.

Violet~ "Wait! Lacy!" I flew out with my purple wings. "Lacy!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Caleb,Quinn, and rosalie~ We jumped across
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Danalli 2~ "Violet! Hurry! Get Lacy!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Black Shadow~ "Verbena wait! That is where Danalli the 2nd saw thousands of Skell pack wolves! Try to fit in as much as you can!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Scar~ "I hear an outsider among us Lascona what should we do with her?" I growled looking Verbena
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:36 pm

Lasacona~ "Not yet!" I saw the thousands of bone wolves.

Danalli 2~ "Violet is getting Lacy! Let's go!" I ran in.

Lasacona~ "Seize them!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:01 pm

Black Shadow~ "Verbena! I'll attack after you blend in. When I whistle, turn into the most powerful thin you can!"

Shadow scar~ I plucked icicles from the top of my den.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:03 pm

((OK. Skell Pack, you're not mind readers... please dont realize it's her))

She cloned herself, hoping to confuse Violet around the Lacys.

Verbena nodded, and changed herself into a Skell Pack wolf. She quietly slipped through and sat near the back.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Lasacona~ "Patrol! You are late!" I looked at Verbena. "What did the alpha say?"

Violet~ "Lacy! We need your help! We need your cloning abilities! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Shadow scar~ I saw that the snow stopped, and the stars came out, a half moon was in the sky. Only flurries came down from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Lacy sighed, and changed back into one Lacy. "You just have pity for me," she barked, turning her muzzle away from Violet.

"She was planning to attack... at Moonrise tomorrow," Verbena barked. When she told the truth it usually ended up confusing and hard to understand, but lying was one thing she could make believable.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Black shadow~ The wolves kept council-speaking. I whistled for her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Violet~ "Lace, please!Mother, Father, me and Grandmother, Contender, Quinn, Rosalie, and the whole pack needs you, Lace!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 pm

"Alright, I'll do it," she paused. "But only because I want to be known for something..." She cloned herself. There was now tens of hundreds of Lacys. "I'm ready."

Hearing the whistle, Verbena summoned up all her energy. Suddenly the 'Skell Pack' wolf turned back into a regular wolf, but something was different. Her fur was turned silver-bronze gleaming with the Dark Light affect it had. If anyone stared at her, they would be under her power, used on her side. Little Tornados swirled around her, dissapearing and reappearing all at once.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:44 am

Black shadow~ The crack was to small for a wolf my size. My body would get stuck. I lit in a deep black glow, and put my paw infront of me. Soon the wall came crushing down. I tried to stop skeletons. Some had wings when I'd push them into a pit o lava. Or asome would crumble and reappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Two~ Skell Pack
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next