RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*

Go down 
+4
( labbie! )
Jєt
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* Empty
PostSubject: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 pm

[img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* Grassf10[/img][img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* Skytai10[/img][img][img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* Clan10[/img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* Jenny_10[/img][img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* Moonfr10[/img]Most of these pics are the cats in this story...far from the generation of Finchpaw and Yarrowpaw in my story, which, I have discontinued because I can never finish one story without getting hooked on another charrie! I really really hope you can see 'em; they aren't my best and I will post the cats' stories later in an edit!

EDIT: Yay! They show up! I'm afraid to take away the coding by them, though, incase that stuff's crucial! The pics are from the Cats of the Clans book.

Swiftwind:

Clan-DawnClan
Description-Ginger tabby with amber eyes; long legs.
Personality-Responsible; a hard worker; persuasive.

Swiftwind's story:

Swiftpaw could always talk his way out of a situation--whether it was getting caught coming back to camp alone, or eating too much fresh-kill before hunting. Skypaw, however, was dedicated and honest she-cat, with an obvious connection to StarClan and a good memory of herbs. She never got angry at Swiftpaw whenever she knew he was lying, and always laughed at his jokes.
Swiftwind fell in love with Skytail, and she fell in love with him. It was too easy to say they were too deep in love to remember their duties. For once in his life, Swiftwind didn't want to help his Clan. He just wanted to be able to care for Skytail without getting in trouble. But then Swiftwind's friend and Skytail's brother, Ghostshadow, found out. He didn't tell, but was stunned and angry at them for breaking the warrior code. Ghostshadow regretted this when his constant begging for them to be apart worked--in an unpleasant manner. Skytail and Swiftwind began to argue, and turned away when one walked close. When Swiftwind wanted to apologize, it was too late. Skytail was killed in a battle that ridded NightClan of their bloodthirsty leader, Darkstar. Swiftwind mourned, and became depressed, believing he had destroyed his life beyond repair. Then, the niece of Skytail, Hayfur, fell in love with him, several long moons later, and he fell in love again, with her. They had two kits, Cloverpaw and Skypaw, named after Swiftwind's first love. Hayfur was slightly distrustful of her mate's loyalty when he named her kit that, but forgave him.
Swiftwind's life is full of turmoil and loss, but in the end, he has found happiness.

Moonfrost:
Clan-CLoudClan/DawnClan
Description-Grey tom with bright blue eyes, and a bushy tail.
Personality-Fearless, impatient, and fiercely loyal.

Moonfrost's Story:

Born a CloudClan (the new SkyClan) cat, Moonfrost was raised with the CloudClan talent of jumping. He was exiled from CloudClan soon after his warrior ceremony, for sneaking fresh-kill in leaf-bare to a starving queen and her kits. The CloudClan leader Badgerstar is unforgiving. Moonfrost found his way to DawnClan, because DawnClan's former deputy, Owlears, had been his grandfather. He was welcomed in, though not all that warmly. Lionpelt, the new deputy, was especially suspicious of the new cat, but Flamestorm, son of Firewhisker and Daisypool, became his best friend. At Moonfrost's first Gathering as a DawnClan cat, he met a SilverClan cat called Snowfeather. She was the daughter of the DawnClan cat Bristletail and the SilverClan cat Otterfoot, and had just become a warrior. Snowfeather and Moonfrost fell in love, and visited eachother frequently on the border of their territories. But then, Snowfeather's family and both DawnClan and SilverClan found out about their affair, and tried to keep them apart. The couple ran away from the Clan life when they made an attempt on their life, trying to keep the two apart. Many moons later, after Cloverpaw and Skypaw became Clovertail and Skyfur, they returned to their own Clans, guilty and heart broken. No one knew the reason why. Now Moonfrost and Snowfeather only see each other at Gatherings, and even then their Clanmates try to intervene with their conversations. Moonfrost is the mentor of Flamestorm and Sunbreeze's kit Oakpaw, and still Flamestorm's best friend. Or the best friend of the new deputy; Lionpelt was killed while Moonfrost and Snowfeather were gone.
Moonfrost's life is, too, a life of love and loss.

Grassfur:
Clan-DawnClan
Description-Grey-brown tom with green eyes.
Personality-Protective, bitter occasionally, defensive.

Grassfur's Story:

Grassfur's is a typical Ashfur story. Grasspaw could see past all of Sunpaw's mischief and mockery, her sharp tongue and taunts, and could find something to love--her inner attitude. While all Flamestorm saw was an annoying smart-aleck, Grassfur loved Sunpaw fiercely because, deep down, she was a kind, fearless, and beautiful she-cat. When Sunpaw became Sunbreeze, she constantly challenged Flamestorm. When Flamestorm was angry at her, and they argued, Grassfur would step between them, trying to stop the fighting. He didn't want Sunbreeze to get in trouble for bickering with the deputy. Sunbreeze at first welcomed his defense, then began to try and fight for herself, insisting she could argue with Flamestorm without his help. Grassfur was hurt, but didn't stop loving her. When he found she truly loved Flamestorm, he became bitter and jealous, and began to disagree with Flamestorm just to disagree. Though he was still a loyal DawnClan cat, he was so bitten with envy he watched as a NightClan cat attacked Flamestorm, and didn't help. He was angry at Sunbreeze for leaving him, and whenever she asked for help around the camp, he refused. Grassfur hated how happy Sunbreeze and Flamestorm were, and hated himself for feeling that way. He never loved another she-cat like he did Sunbreeze, and she broke his heart.
But when she broke his heart, it healed into a heart of ice and stone.

So, how do you guys like 'em? I'll post more laters!

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:29 pm

*Jaw drops*

*falls over*

WOW.

THAT.
WAS.
AWSOME.

(and you used some of my names! *splee!*)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Yeah, I really like the name Moonfrost...is it okay if I use it?

Otherwise, thanks! I'm adding one of Skytail now, but I won't post a story, because, well....it's partially in Swiftwind's!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:05 pm

Thats fine, I was just expecting it to be like my Moonfrost, but I 'm glad you changed it up a bit ^^
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Is your Moonfrost with with silver stripes on his face? That's what my cat in real life looks like.

:3
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:17 pm

...Or is it the Moonfrost in Totem Cats?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Neat, I don't use photoshop that often, only paint.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:35 pm

That's funny, 'cause I thought your siggy and avvie shop was all from Photoshop!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm

Okay, major mistakes! :sors:

1-You're not Gingerstar/Puppyrock!
2-I can never tell whenever I accidentily double-post!!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Nope, I'm not
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:54 pm

So ashamed!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:59 pm

No, I'm talking about Moonfrost from your rp ^^
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:44 pm

Okay, here's the guide to my new Clan pic!

Ravenstar-Leader

Lionpelt-Deputy

Cloudfur-Med. Cat

Moonfrost-Warrior

Stormwhisker-Warrior; Moonfrost's best friend from CloudClan; father of Sootpaw,
Icepaw, and Wolfpaw.

Swiftwind-Warrior; father of Skypaw and Cloverpaw.

Sunbreeze-Warrior; mother of Oakpaw.

Flamestorm-Warrior; father of Oakpaw.

Peachfur-Warrior; mother of Sootpaw, Icepaw, and Wolfpaw. Former SilverClan cat.

Hayfur-Warrior; mother of Skypaw and Cloverpaw.

Thunderheart-Warrior

Firewhisker-Warrior; father of Flamestorm.

Grassfur-Warrior

Oakpaw-Apprentice; son of Sunbreeze and Flamestorm. In love with Icepaw. -Mentor, Moonfrost-

Skypaw-Apprentice; daughter of Hayfur and Swiftwind. -Mentor, Lionpelt-

Cloverpaw-Med. cat apprentice; daughter of Hayfur and Swiftwind. -Mentor, Cloudfur-

Sootpaw-Apprentice; son of Peachfur and Stormwhisker. In love with Skypaw. -Mentor, Thunderheart-

Wolfpaw-Apprentice; oldest son of Peachfur and Stormwhisker. -Mentor, Grassfur-

Icepaw-Apprentice; youngest daughter of Peachfur and Stormwhisker.
-Mentor, Sunbreeze-
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:54 am

OMG! Did you draw those by hand, and color them by hand...?!

Those are AWESOME! If only you could add a background. I might just ask you to put those on WF...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:26 am

Pretty nice! I like how you blended some of the colors to make the aperance of fur more casual... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:25 am

Thanks guys! ^^"

Sparkle/Stormfeather: It took 2 hours, but no. I actually just found a pic of Blackstar on deviant art, and multiplied that on Photoshop. Then I colored and smudged and titled and smudged and colored and titled. And smudged. But in the end I'm pretty pleased with the result. I have no idea how to make an actual one of those at my house, then scan it on to a computer...:) Thanks!

Alley/Peachfrost: Well, I used smudge a lot. Grassfur was the hardest because I didn't know how to do grey-brown. So I just but patches of silver and dark grey paint on his legs and stuff, swirled it in smudge, and viola! I also like how the white markings on Lionpelt, Stormwhisker, Peachfur, Sunbreeze, and others worked out. The smudge really does help with making it look better, except when you're smudging a marking near the outline, and the black of the outline gets smudged into the cat. :D

I'm making something for Icepaw right now! Thank you guys so much for the compliments! I just might open a Lino's Den shop in the avvie and siggy section. Not for avvie or siggy, really...just for cool pics. Sorta like Puppyrock's/Gingerstar's shop, in get-a-pic mode.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 am

yea! teehe.

Anyways, I like how Grassfur turned out. It's different.

(reply on totemcats!)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:10 pm

They're really good, still! You should make a shop, I'd ask for Stormfeather.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:12 pm

I'd ask for Nightleaf ^^

Lol I'm writing a story and the leader of one of the clans is named Ravenstar! XD
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 pm

What a coeenkeedink. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:17 pm

XD I like that word anyways Socky these Are AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Thank you guys! :oops: I'll open a shop right now...bad thing is my dad's not home, and his laptop has a better photoshop that works with other windows...and this computer doesn't have photoshop, so I can't do anything right now. :(
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Does pictures of the cats are from Warrior Cats.com, aren't they? ^^
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Wait--they have 'em on warrior cats.com? Oh, yeah, in the vid.

These pics are from the Cats of the Clans book. I googled them. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 pm

UPDATE: My story charrs have some different ranks and names!

Ravenstar-Leader

Flamestorm-Deputy; father of Oakthorn; Sunbreeze's mate.

Cloverpelt-Med. Cat

Moonfrost-Warrior

Stormwhisker-Warrior; Moonfrost's best friend from CloudClan; father of Sootwhisker, Icewing, and Wolfclaw.

Swiftwind-Warrior; father of Skytail (2) and Cloverpelt.

Sunbreeze-Warrior; mother of Oakthorn

Peachfur-Warrior; mother of Sootwhisker, Icewing, and Wolfclaw. Former SilverClan cat.

Hayfur-Warrior; mother of Skytail (2) and Cloverpelt; Russetpaw, Sparrowpaw, and Ashpaw.

Thunderheart-Warrior

Firewhisker-Warrior; father of Flamestorm.

Grassfur-Warrior

Oakthorn-Warrior; son of Sunbreeze and Flamestorm. Icewing's mate.

Skytail (2)-Warrior; daughter of Hayfur and Swiftwind.

Sootwhisker-Warrior; son of Peachfur and Stormwhisker. In love with Skytail. Currently captured by twolegs.

Wolfclaw-Warrior; oldest son of Peachfur and Stormwhisker. (x)

Icewing-Queen; youngest daughter of Peachfur and Stormwhisker.

Maplefur-Warrior; former LeafClan cat. Secretly in love with her apprentice.

Ashpaw-Apprentice; son of Hayfur and Swiftwind. In love with Maplefur.
-Mentor, Maplefur-

Sparrowpaw-Apprentice, son of Hayfur and Swiftwind.
-Mentor, Icewing-

Russetpaw-Apprentice, daughter of Hayfur and Swiftwind. Has a huge crush on her mentor, but knows they can't be together.
-Mentor, Oakthorn-

Sandkit-Kit; daughter of Icewing and Oakthorn.
Amberkit-Kit; daughter of Icewing and Oakthorn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*   The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion's Den -- My Photoshopped Creations! *New! DawnClan*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: Look at my Gallery!-
Jump to: