RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!

Go down 
+11
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Komoda
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Jay
Ginger.
( labbie! )
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Yep! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Size- really long and slender? or taller and not so long? long and slender
Colors- up to 3, background ???
Brushes- Brush examples are below. you can have as many as you want! naruto
Brush colors- Black, white, grey, those look nice on them. ????
Text- Look at the world..... In a few eons, it will all be gone.... Apriciate it now while you can....
Text look- Route 3
Scalelines? ????

((explain somethings please!))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:48 am

The backgrond is the gradient. In my siggie, do you see how it goes from dark blue to light? That's a gradient. She's asking you what you want for those colors.

You see those little diagonal lines that are kinda faded into the userbar? Those are scanlines. :)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:41 pm

Alright, basically what Stormfeather said.

Do you see in my userbar, how it is silvery-grey, and then on the right side of it it fades to white? That would be the background colors.

For brushes...there are no brushes called naruto....please look back at the brush list, and list the names of the brushes you want. (ex.- butterflies, and clouds.)

Brush color...that should explain itself. lets say you order a userbar with a "Feather" brush on it. what color do want the feather's to be? pink? grey? you pick any color ^^

Text..., I think that saying may be a bit long...I'm not sure if I can fit it all on it. But I can try!

Annnd the scalines.....Okay. you see on the first page how in the first example of mine, (the stormfeather one) it has thin, almost transparent lines running across it? those are scanlines. I can make them darker if you wish. Or, like the Naruto userbar, there are no scanlines.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Umm Can I work here too? I know how to make userbars on Photoshop really well (I think) If you want I can post one when I get done with it...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:31 pm

Here's one
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 1zxy71c

But I can make better!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Wel...I already have Sparkle worjing here, and I believe Puppy might be to....I think I have nough workers for now. But if it get's busier, then I'll contact you for sure! Thanks anyway, though. It looks nice!I like the way you did the scanlines.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Okay Thank you! I'll redo my order

Size- really long and slender? or taller and not so long? long and slender
Colors- up to 3, background amber to oragne
Brushes- Brush examples are below. you can have as many as you want! naruto
Brush colors- Black, white, grey, those look nice on them. white
Text- Look at the world..... In a few eons, it will all be gone.... Apriciate it now while you can....
Text look- Route 3
Scalelines? black
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:59 pm

okay, one more thing....check what I said about brushes, and please fix your form in that area. I don't know what you mean by Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Yeah, I well make some too..
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Hi Gingy! I like your set ^^
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Peachfrost wrote:
One question- what color font? Dark colors like black wont show up well on this userbar.
White would be okay..
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Okay, I already finished it! it's on the previous page I think...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:16 pm

Ok Alley just wanted to give a hand!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:26 am

I'll remember that! Thanks anyway. keep working! ^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 am

*Yawn* Good morning! I love your sets, I had better make mine soon...Their really cute!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:29 pm

Mornin' Storm!

Thanks, I worked pretty hard on them ^^

I'm hyped to see what yours' come out to look like!

Also, I was thinking,: how about once a month (or more) you, puppy and I change our siggy's and avvies to the newest version. for ex.- towards the end of this month, we make a different siggy and avvie of our charrie, and say it's v. 2.0 or somthing, you know? Sounds fun to me ;D
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:43 pm

OMG that sounds so cool! We should do that! ♥ Sounds real good. Hope Puppy sees this! ^^ Only we shuld do V.2.5 since we might be doing it alot. We could make a gallery after a while!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:18 pm

uhuh! I like the gallery idea.

About the v 2.5 thing...sounds good too! like, first it could be "Peachfrost- 2.0"
and then the next one is 2.5 and then 3.0 and so on. And each new one has a different saying at the top! like mine is ignore the risk, and yours is Don't play games, you may lose somthing. An Gingy's is Live your life to the fullest (or somthing like that...I forget >.<) I think I already have an idea for the next one!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:55 pm

Ok! *Jots ideas* Cool. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:01 pm

I like that idea eben thought I'm not a mod...
(Sorry for the spam)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:55 am

That's not a spam. You can post your ideas! ^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:09 am

Right right....I can't wait untill the end of August now!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:36 am

Why?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 am

Cuz', thats when we change our siggys and avvies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next