RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!

Go down 
+2
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Am~ I sat next to Galixy. "The huters are killing our pray, and killing our own!"

Swift Claw~ I sat next to Jynx. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:56 pm

(Can'tRP,am writing a story right now, but I will still be on here, just don't have time to RP right now.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Galixy nodded. "SilverClan, do you have any concerns?" he chirped to SwiftClaw and Jynx.

Jynx looked at SwiftClaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Swiftclaw~ I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Galixy dipped his head. "No? Then it is settled. We hawks will join you owls two sunrises from now. We shall have another meeting at the next moon." with that he bowed to the opposite Clan.

Jynx bowed politely.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:50 pm

Misty nodded at the leader's desicion.

Endure stared up at the leader. What did she mean we'd join the owls? What'd she mean??
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:53 pm

Galixy dove down to the ground next to Endure. "Your face seems puzzled, and your mind hazed. What is wrong?" he cocked his head to the side.

Jynx jumped down from the high branch. "Any questions, Misty?" she chirped.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Misty shook her head and jumped over to Jynx. "Nah, I'm good!"

Endure shook his head, not wanting to sound dumb. "No,I am good, just deep in thought..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:05 pm

"Tell me, Endure." Galixy replied.

Jynx nodded. "Good. Now, tell me, what did Galixy mean by We hawks will join you owls two sunrises from now?" she chirped.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:12 pm

"Fine..." Endure murmered. "What do you mean, we'll meet the owls in two sunrises?" he asked, almost silently.

Misty shrugged, "Probably to meet to fight the hunters?" she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:27 pm

Galixy nodded. "Because of the hunters, we will stay on SilverClan's territory until the hunters leave." he cawed.

Jynx dipper her head. "We will meet two sunrises from now for the hunters to test the leaders' strength, and they will stay with us until the hunters leave our territory." she informed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:48 pm

"Ooooh!!! OK, thanks!" Endure and Misty both said to the leaders.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Am~ "Woah! Hold on Jynx! I didn't approve of this 'testing our strength'! We are birds! We do no effect on humans!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:55 am

Jynx looked at Am. "Am, Ido not mean that. I mean only as the Hunters come that day you awks will join us." she chirped.

Galixy nodded, andd started to fly back to their territory.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:54 am

Endure looked around but soon flew into the sky and followed Galixy.

Misty looked at Jynx. "Are we going to go back?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Jynx turned back to Misty. "You may fly where you want, the meeting is over, so now all we can do is wait."

Galixy slowed beside Endure. "Care to join me for a hunt?" he chirped.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Endure slowly nodded and flew around, looking for mice and such.

Misty frowned at Jynx, "We should go back to camp(or whatever it is called) and wait, we don't want to be shot and all..." she walked over to the leader owl.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:05 pm

name~ Phantom
Gender~ Male
description/pic~ He's a great horned owl with grey-brown feathers and amber eyes. His chest feathers are a light greyish-tan. I'll draw a picture tomorrow, since it'll be like the sixth time I've drawn him.
Type of bird~ Owl, and the rain will pour...

Last edited by Fox_Tiger_Fan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm

The rain will fall

name~ Charcoal
Gender~ Male
description/pic~ Charcoal black, with long black talons. Blue eyes. Maybe I'll draw a picture of him like Fox_Tiger_Fan is.
Type of bird~ Eagle
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Name~ Silverfeather
Gender~ Female
description/pic~ here
Type of bird~ Great Gray Owl\

By the way, she is blind, and so when the rain will pour, she can't see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2