RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The forest(Rp)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eruru

Eruru

The forest(Rp) Empty
PostSubject: The forest(Rp)   The forest(Rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:15 pm

A full grown timber wolf with blue soft eyes walked on a dirt path in the forest.She would sniff here and there.The air smelled sweet, the smell of roses was high,birds flew threw the air chriping there soft melodies,the white fluffy clouds would creep slowly threw the baby blue sky.The sun was high, but on the forest floor is was shadie.Tall great oaks toward over her small body.She was the size of a brute.She panted a bit, but she kept going.She would then come to a clearing, a small pond was sit sarrounded by grass.Deer and elk would graze with there fawns,Seeing the fea they would run off.

Eruru would just keep walking, snapping at butterflys that flew around her.She hated them,her paws would sink deep into the new born grass and flowers.The grass was moist from the dew.She would then feel a slight breez run threw her grizzly like pelt.She would smile.Getting closer to the small pond she could smell the water,the scen would run threw her nostrils making her mouth water.Finally getting to the pond she would stand on a small rock that stuck out on the side.she would lower her head and lapp up some water, her blue orbs were shut as she did this but she was alert.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

The forest(Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest(Rp)   The forest(Rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

The forest(Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest(Rp)   The forest(Rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Hello there Eruru! I just wanted to say a few things. :)

~This forum is for advertising your site. Unless you have a link in there, this isn't the best place for the forest RP.

~Your RPing as a wolf, correct? If so, I will move this thread over to the Wolf RP section.

~If you really are encouraging an RP, the way RPC does it, make sure you have a form so people can join, ranks, and a list of members.

~BUT, I would think this is for you RP, someone else continues, then someone else, vice versa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

The forest(Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest(Rp)   The forest(Rp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forest(Rp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: My Site-