RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yes, yet another question...

Go down 
+7
( labbie! )
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Jay
Hot summer nights
GriffinGryphon
Frost
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Yes, yet another question... Empty
PostSubject: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:22 am

Sorry for all of the questions...

I have made about 4 or 5 roleplays. The problem is that nobody joins them. Maybe a few, but the threads hardly get any posts and hardly any members. Am I doing something wrong? Is it because I am new? What is it?
Back to top Go down
GriffinGryphon
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
GriffinGryphon

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 pm

I don't know really. I guess you just have to come up with something everyone likes. I haven't created on in awhile, just joined a few.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 pm

i will join some!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 pm

I personally love alll of the awesome ideas you come up with but maybe you should try making something else like A Puppy rp or something diffrent!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:58 am

Yeah.The most roleplay we get members are by popular rpers' like Newms, Alley, Sparkie, and other mods. The most popular topics are Warriors and wolves.

~Tiger
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:45 pm

Catza, give it some time!
Many user's only rp on their own rp;s, or their 'daileys', as I like to call it. This simply means that most user's are sticking to replying on the rp's that they joined eariler on.

A tip is to advertise in the Rp Advertisement section, located at the bottom of this thread section.

Again, just wait a while! People are yet getting used to your rp style, as I said in previous.

~Alleycat
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 am

Whoa whoa whoa now! xD Listen here...

You have got to cheer up. Don't be saying "nobody likes me..." in your sig. No one wants a sad thread owner, now do they? =)

Second of all; be more popular! The more well-known you are, the better. Try entering chats on the bottom, and also replying to more threads.

That's all I can think of this morning. Buh-bye!
~Stormie
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:11 am

I see you on threads all the time. You're more well-known than me :p
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:44 pm

I'd join if it didn't have anymagic or Starclan...

Well,I've actually gotten succesful roleplays, because I rwrite everything everyone needs to know done, I make a few intresting charriesto start with, and Imake a cool plot! Using big letters and different colors also get our RPers attention! Add some neat pictures and glitter things! Make a neat name that makes the RPers want to join(Like, I have used Dark Forest Pack and Dark Forest Clan because you can tellsomethingbad is going to happen! It just sticks out!).
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:45 pm

Oh, and also, always go on! It doesn't make the users feel abandoned!
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:06 pm

I dunno... Well I'll go join them :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:56 pm

sometimes its because your not on everyday. Some people do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, yet another question...   Yes, yet another question... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes, yet another question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RPcentral Questions-
Jump to: