RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just close, getting to out of hand for me!

Go down 
+10
Mad MOAI
zkuroneko
Lan Fan
GriffinGryphon
Harvey
Jay
Jєt
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Name~ Pazo
Gender~ Male
Wanted position~ Med Dragon
Description~ This
History~ Used to live with two demons and still does, but he doesn't visit them unless he's alone.
Age~ 100 dragon years
Other~ Being a battle dragon, he has the power of almost any breath, along with superior healing and explosion skills, but he's not good at battling unless he uses his powers.

Last edited by Khalamari on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Look, Larka's_Blessing, insulting someone won't get anywhere. And you've said you won't steal twice before and you continued... so you DO know.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:43 pm

YOU ARE SPAMMING ENTEI! GET OFF THIS! YOU HAVE NOT JOINED THE RP!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Yes I have! Look at page 16!

Quote :
Name~ Yuki
Gender~ Female
Wanted position~ Lead female
Description~ Her hide is a pure white, and her eyes are sapphire blue. She has large, bat-like wings and long claws, along with a horse-like body and long, arrow-tipped tail. Her head is large, her snout is long, and she has a large blue crest.
History~ She was hatched high on the coldest mountain on the planet. Since then, she has lived alone, and has never known her parents because they died just a few weeks after she hatched, too long ago for her to remember. Often, she is stabbed by nightmares, due to the fact that she was alone all her life until she joined FireClan.
Age~ 17,964
Power~ She can control the wind/air.

Gosh, you see Larka's_Blessing's post, but not mine when it's right on top of it :x

Last edited by Silver Entei on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:47 pm

(I haven't joined this thread, But this fighting needs to stop or I WILL contact a Mod. Everyong needs to calm themselves and work this out like civilized people.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:05 pm

((Larka, stealing an image means using it if you didn't create it directly. So it doesn't matter if you save it or what, you still didn't make it.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:35 pm

It's not stealing it! if they didn't want it on photobucket, they wouldn't put it on there!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Photos aren't on Photobucket so you can use them. They're on there so that the owner can use them.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:29 am

((am I accepted or not?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:38 am

I'm asking that as well. They saw Larka's form but completely ignored mine...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:56 am

"they" isn't the right word! Varjak_paw is tired of you being on here and fussing about us USING pictures. so, she has not accepted you. instead, she has decided to drop it and continue on like a normal person. maybe you should do that to. So i am not saying ANYTHING MORE.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 pm

You can't decline me because I have a short temper >: You guys are hurting my feelings right now, you know...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 pm

((Ur even lucky I accepted you on mine...))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:03 pm

That's not very nice. Please stop being mean to me for something that isn't my fault.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:24 pm

JUST LEAVE THIS THREAD! BOTH OF YOU! OFF!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:35 pm

((*GASP*))
Fine tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Edit that post now, Larka! You should know we aren't using names!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 pm

What post? What names?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 pm

AGAIN! CLOSE THE DARN TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
lavawind

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:33 pm

can i join?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:38 pm

No! I want this closed!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Okay, guys...may I offer a gentle suggestion? You take a break, look at some Lolcats, and stop fighting with each other. I personally don't think Kishu-Para and Cicada should be punished or yelled at. They did post a form, it just wasn't noticed. And Larka, forgive me if you feel I'm being unfair, but in those last few pages you were being quite a stinker! Shame on you! Lying, then freaking at everyone else is NOT efficient. If you want to be a good, respected member of RPC, you must take into consideration EVERY side of the story, you must be fair, and most importantly--be trustworthy! And Sorren, if I were you (and this is just me saying, I'm not trying to be mean about it! ;) ) I would have contacted a mod or Sparkle to talk to the...*cough* Troublesome members. That's just me. Because Sparkle did choose mods based on their attitudes--they're fair and don't pick sides. I have not joined this thread (I think I did once, but I went away so my char got deleted) but this, in my opinion, is NOT SPAM and shouldn't be treated as such. These are my honest thoughts about what I just read. It truly astounded me. I'm not trying to be all uppity, not trying to tell you guys that I'll call a mod on you if you don't shape up, because Varjak just said she wanted to close it. SO Varjak, you can PM Ginger or something to make sure they notice and lock this. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just close, getting to out of hand for me!   Just close, getting to out of hand for me! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just close, getting to out of hand for me!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8