RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Moon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:58 pm

I made this story for a school project. I also had to make a cover page! It was fun. ^^ So, I thought I mind as well show it too you all, since it's saved on my computer anyway! So, I hope you enjoy it!

First of all, I'm going to show you a list of characters in the story. (No, I didn't add this to the school project! )

Cat Of The Clan (Moonclan, of course!):
Main Characters:
Gingerpaw
Spottedpaw

Secondary Characters:
Oceanstar
Nightbreeze
Silentheart

(Gingerpaw is actually me in real life, of what I felt, or do, ext!)

A new moon
By Kyra

Gingerpaw yawned. She was curled up in the apprentice den, in a nest of moss. It was nice and soft. She started to stand up. It was still very dark outside. She did have a big day yesterday, but she could not sleep. She saw her sister, Spottedpaw, still sleeping. Gingerpaw stretched, and walked outside. Suddenly her sister came out of the den. “Why are you up so early?” she asked Gingerpaw. “I couldn’t sleep,” she replied, looking up at the big bright moon. “But it was such a big day yesterday..” Spottedpaw meowed. “I know, but I’m not tired anymore,” Gingerpaw meowed. “Well, I’m going to go back to sleep. I have a big training lesson to do tomorrow,” Spottedpaw announced and headed back to her nest, in the apprentice den. “Okay, you do that.“ Gingerpaw meowed, and watched her sister go back into the den. It was getting really warm outside. Summer was going to come very soon. That means more prey is going to come back, which is a blessing. Gingerpaw started to get hungry, so she padded to the prey pile.

The sun was coming out, and Gingerpaw was finishing the last piece of fresh mouse. She let the great taste go away, and got up. She looked up at the clouds first. She loved to figure out what the clouds meanings were. She studied the clouds for a while. A rain storm. Every time she saw these clouds, there was a rainstorm. But it looked like it was going to be a bad one, too. Spottedpaw came running out of the apprentice den. “Did you look at the clouds yet?” she asked. Spottedpaw knew her sister was a “Cloud expert” so each morning she asked Gingerpaw what they meant. Gingerpaw’s tail went went side to side. “Bad rainstorm,” she replied. “Oh,” Spottedpaw meowed sadly. She was expecting good news like a nice hot day. “Well, I have to go, Nightbreeze is calling me,” Spottedpaw added, and ran off.

Gingerpaw was helping the clans leader, Oceanstar, clean her den. There was moss everywhere from the wind. “I think it's good now.’ Oceanstar meowed. “You can go now,” She added. Gingerpaw nodded and started to go out of the leaders den. “Oh, wait!” Oceanstar called. Gingerpaw skidded to a halt. “Yes, Oceanstar?” She asked. “There's supposed to be a big storm, I hear..” Oceanstar started. “..Could you and Spottedpaw help make the apprentice den stronger?” she asked. “Okay,” Gingerpaw meowed, and went out of the leaders den. She looked up at the sky before looking for her sister. The clouds were very dark and gloomy. She shivered and went to go find Spottedpaw. She didn’t see her, only her mentor, Nightbreeze. “Nightbreeze!” she called. Nightbreeze turned around, her dark pelt shining. ‘Yes Gingerpaw?” she asked. “Do you know where Spottedpaw is?" Gingerpaw asked. “She’s hunting right now.. Why did you need her?” Nightbreeze asked. “Um.. Oceanstar told me that Spottedpaw and I have to make the apprentice den stronger,” she replied, looking at Nightbreeze. “I’m back!” Spottedpaw announced. She had two small mice, and one large chaffinch. “And there is more!” she meowed. She dropped her prey, and started heading back to get what she had left. “Wait Spottedpaw!” Nightbreeze called. Spottedpaw turned. “Yeah?” her eyes were glowing, obviously proud of all the prey she caught. “You and Gingerpaw have to make the apprentice den stronger.” she meowed. “I well get the rest of your prey,” she added. “Okay! Come on Gingerpaw!” Spottedpaw meowed, and trotted to the apprentice den. Gingerpaw followed.

The rain went down fast. There was even some hail starting to form. “I’m glad we finished in time. We would have been soaking wet!” Gingerpaw meowed. “I know, I still have mud in my paws, though,” Spottedpaw meowed, looking at her paws. Gingerpaw giggled. She heard a big sound of thunder. “Whoa,” Gingerpaw meowed. It started to rain even harder now. The hail was huge. Gingerpaw laid her calico head on her paws, and closed her eyes. Spottedpaw did the same, and they both fell asleep.

“Wake up!” Silentheart cried. Silentheart was their medicine cat. Gingerpaw and Spottedpaw woke up fast. The water was starting to go into the apprentice den! Gingerpaw walked out of the apprentice den. To her horror, the water was rising, and it was very high already. Gingerpaw had to keep on jumping so that her nose would be able to breath out of the water. “The rain was very heavy when you guys were sleeping and it started to flood.” She meowed loud enough for the two sisters to hear. Luckily, Gingerpaw and all the other cats knew how to swim. Gingerpaw jumped, and got to the top of the water, and started to swim with all the other cats. The rain was slowing down, but Gingerpaw knew that the water was not going to go down, and if it did, everything in the clan would be ruined.

The rain finally stopped, but the water, of course, was not leaving. Then, Gingerpaw got a idea. “Everyone!” she yelled, “Does any one have twigs?” she asked. The clan looked at her, then got all the twigs they could get. Gingerpaw took all of them. She went to a rock, that still had space for one cat to sit on, and took the twigs to the rock. She tied them together. She saw her clan struggling, which made her work faster. She put a twig on another twig. After a while, she finished. “Everyone!” she screamed, “get on the board!” All the clan listened, and got on the board. The wind went down fast, and the board took them down a little waterfall. “Hold on!” she screamed. They went down fast, but luckily, no cat fell off.

The clan found themselves on a little island. Gingerpaw got up, and shook herself off. “Where are we?” Spottedpaw asked. “I don’t know,” Gingerpaw replied. She saw a little forest and decided to go in it. To her surprise, dens were already half made, and there was not much more to do to them. She came out, with a big smile on her face. “Welcome to our new clan,” she meowed. Everyone looked at her oddly. “The dens are already half built!” she meowed. “Really?” Spottedpaw asked amazed. “Yes! all of you, go check it out!” she meowed. The clan went in the forest. Oceanstar came out first. “Oceanstar, doesn’t it look great?” Gingerpaw asked. “Yes!” she meowed. “But its all thanks to you. You handled that like a warrior!” she meowed proudly. “Where did you learn to make such a board?” She asked. “Long story!” Gingerpaw giggled. She finally proved that she was no longer a nobody, but a somebody.

The End!

Except for, I never put the "The End" at school! Thanks for reading! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Love it have you read mine?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:20 pm

Thankies, and I did read yours!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Ok mine's kinda sucky but yuors rocks!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 pm

Well, thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:50 pm

I knew you where gonna say that! :P
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:55 pm

Yeah lol!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 am

Nice story! I don't have a favorite part it is so good!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 pm

HAHA! I don't know why I put that. Everyone knows it was sort of amusing, or at least, that's how I saw it. And that's a compliment, not an insult, just so you know. :) So yeah...it was good!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:34 pm

its soo good. aprt of it is based on Moonclan lol
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:36 pm

I hope you write more, by the way!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Oh, thanks so much! Yes, I might write more.. Maybe for school, then post it here. :)
Btw; This was like.. the first book. "A New Moon" then there might be a next 2 page book. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Moon   A New Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Moon
Page 1 of 1