RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!

Go down 
+6
Jay
Peachfrost
Raynari
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:58 am

(right ^^)

Spottedpath blinked longingly at Stormfire. "Here, take somthing to eat." she tried to pry his mind off the two-legs by dragging a chunk of meat over to him. "It's 'fresh'."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:01 pm

"Thanks." I passed our artificial dens, standing at Spottedpath's side and sniffing the meat. It was shaped like a bird. "Ugh. Bird-flavored. Then again, I don't like any of the flavors."
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm

"I already had the newest one, the rabbit flavor...it was'nt that bad. Perhaps life here will improove?" she waved her tail curiously, sniffing the bird.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:16 pm

"Maybe. If the mouse-brained twolegs can figure out what would make us happy." I gazed longingly out the window. "Just beyond there, I heard there are the ruins of some old fort, that had slaves. And past that, are mountains. I bet if we could get past the mountains, we could find a place for our territory..."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:28 pm

Spottedpath layed down, shrinking comfortably into a sphinx position. "And maybe save the slaves, too?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:29 pm

"Ruins, Spottedpath," Lightningshadow said.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:34 pm

I shook my head. "Lightningshadow's right. There aren't anymore slaves. They all escaped. Though it was smooth and quick, unlike what I heard from an old owl, once. He told me that there had been an earlier escapade, but only one cat got out, and another was killed." I shuddered. "Let's hope that our escape won't end up with lost and killed members,"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:39 pm

(Thornfrost and Snowy!)

Spottedpath sighed and nodded, laying her head on her forepaws. She stared as a twoleg kit looked at her curiously, it;s face squished up to the glass and a finger pointed right at her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Lightningshadow growled at the two-leg kit as it ran off. He laughed for a bit to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:44 pm

((Yeeeeeah! Poor Silversnow...I made such a horrible demise for her in my story. :)))

I bit into the bird-shaped meat, and watched a twoleg raise a silvery box, which let out a blinding flash of light. I blinked hard, snarling at him.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:47 pm

(well she is quiet jealous and bitter now in Twilight if you ask me, sooo lol)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:52 pm

((Actually, starting with that dream where she turned into the tranquilizer guy, she was possessed with evil spirits from the dark forest...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 pm

((Nice! Your talking about the time when you and me fell down the hole, then we saw the tranquilizer guy when we were about to get out? That was Silversnow?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:56 pm

( I see. Poor Silversnow)

Spottedpath stalked up to the glass and flexed her claws, catching their attention. Might as well impress them, she always thought, and roared at them.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 pm

((Suburb: No, but in a dream, later, Thornfrost saw Silversnow turn into that guy...like all his life was pooling into his dreams and mixing into one big nightmare...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 pm

((Kay))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:35 am

Shadowflight jumped torward the glass fence, sending a pack of twolegs scattering. "They might as well feed us tree bark." he spat, and climbed up on a rock to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:10 pm

Lightningshadow nodded in agreement when he looked at that old ruined camp. He twitch a bit thinking about it deeply.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Shadowflight glared at the artificial den, and then turned on his side. He had only a faint memory of his former clan. There he had a life. Here, he felt nothing but hatred for the twolegs who tossed im in this prizon.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Name: Rotché
Position? Wanted?: Nothing
Personality: Entergetic, DYING to get out of the zoo, crazy :p
Description: Golden Cougur teen
What kind of big cat?: Cougur
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:33 pm

((You are accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Rotché came into the glass cage, bucking like a bronco, jumping around chained by the human. The chain was released, and he jumped onto the glass in an attempt to get out, but eventually roared the human worker laughing at him and scratched at the glass, and the worker fled. Rotché fell to the ground, exausted, hardly caring anyone was in the cage with him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Shadowflight put his ears sideways and padded over to the Cougar. "You'll get your revenge someday, but not today. Welcome to Cat Prison." he chimed, putting a paw on the glass. "Name's Shadowflight." he added, looking at the teen, about half his size.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:55 am

"Hey..." Rotché said grumpily, ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:57 am

ZD I was just on Socky's account XD He was here yesterday and we got on... He never logged off and I didn't notice till I posted XDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next