RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Malicious Mysterious Murderous Mrs. Mann

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z4r4hf

z4r4hf

The Malicious Mysterious Murderous Mrs. Mann Empty
PostSubject: The Malicious Mysterious Murderous Mrs. Mann   The Malicious Mysterious Murderous Mrs. Mann I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Mrs Mann needed to be kicked out of high school... and she needed to be kicked out immediately!

Oh, that's right. You don't know who Mrs Mann is, do you? Well, it's about time someone found out.

There are a few things you need to know about Mrs Mann. First of all, she is the epitome of evil starting with her looks. Her skin is like a thousand raisins that sat in the sun too long and then stretched across her bony frame. Her hair is an unflattering mix of dry hay and dust bunnies that tumble superfluously down her pointy ears yet still give the illusion that she has baldspots. Her arthritic fingers are that of a witch's yet they somehow manage to bend the wrong way. Her grin is cave filled with rotting stalactites and stalagmites. When she is not grinning (which is often), her pale lips are pursed tight around her awkward jaws as if she is about to mutter a curse word. Probably the most evil feature about her is her eyes. They're small black almond shaped eyes that glint like stones from the Underworld. Which leads me to my next point. It's very likely that Mrs Mann is a fury in disguise. She's definately mean enough. She snaps at everyone in class and during lunch she glares at random people as walks briskly through the halls. There's something else I should bring to light. Mrs Mann is not a student or a teacher, at least not a regular teacher. She is a sub.
Back to top Go down

The Malicious Mysterious Murderous Mrs. Mann
Page 1 of 1