RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. Empty
PostSubject: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi, guys! Long time, no see, eh?

So, um, RPC is kind of dying. Already dead? I don't know what to do, because we've tried advertising.
... and everything else that we decided would help get RPC back on its feet. I'm thinking the best we can do is just...
be active. Roleplay, and post, and interact with everyone.

Because seriously, I can't bare to see RPC be inactive. This place means an awful lot to me. I've met some of
the wackiest, craziest people here. People that I'm proud to say are my friends, best friends, and probably always
will be. I joined in, what, 2008? 2009? Forever ago. I've been here for going on four years, now. RPC was active
before I joined, and it can be again.

Rebecca is going to murder me, because I'm supposed to be doing homework. But this was deemed more
important... by yours truly.

So... ah... yeah. Hi.

xxx Branch (otherwise known as Kieran :P)
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Yeah, RPC has been dead for awhile, i wish everyone would live again, this is like the best RP site i have EVER came across and i would hate to see it dead :c.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 pm

I gotta be more active it stinks people pin make a post and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 am

Yeah, i'm starting to check back every once in awhile since people haven't been posting that often, the only person I really see posting is you, I really hope it gets active again soon, to bad the schoool year is starting again for me soon. :C
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:53 pm

I got an idea! We need a affiliation banner to afflicted with sites to advertise better!
Back to top Go down
DragonBelle
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I just joined and was disappointed at the lack of people here, I have a bunch of roleplay loving friends who would join this site in a heartbeat, DO NOT FEAR, DRAGONBELLE IS HERE!!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Lolz. Yeah, when I joined a few months ago, the only other folks active were my two friends, who joined right after me.

It's nice to see other people so excited.

:)
Back to top Go down
DragonBelle
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Big Smile Yup! I love to help out sites like this! Now, off to email my friends... Doopdeedoo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.   INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSPIRATIONAL TITLE GOES HERE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: