RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayas7

Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page) Empty
PostSubject: Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page)   Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm

For everyone who wants to sign up for the pack of the Breaking Dawn, this is the right place!
Back to top Go down
Amayas7

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page)   Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 pm

If you want to sign up, fill out this form.
( If you forget something, don't worry! If it's important, I'll remind you!)

Name:
Personality:
Other:

I'll begin:

Name: Moon (Nickname: Moony. She doesn't like it though.)
Apperance: Pale gray wolf with one green eye and one blue eye
Personality: Moon is very dreamy, and kinda shy.
Other: She doesn't have a mate (Anyone wanna be her mate?)

Back to top Go down
Amayas7

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page)   Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Name: Shadow
Apperance: Black wolf with blue eyes
Personality: Aloof, distant. His mate and pup were murdered in an ambush attack. Ever since then, Shadow made vow never to love again, but that all could be about to change...
Other: Shadow has a scar that goes across his eye, and sleeps away from everyone in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Seleeks

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page)   Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Name: Seleeks
Apperance: dark blue eyed silver and white she-wolf with large paws and a long tail has black ear and tail tips as well as a black marking that runs down the middle of her back and tail.
Personality: has a short temper and is rather distant from other wolves but is generally a kind and gentle wolf although she is fierce and unpredictable fighter.
other: she was orphaned as a pup and is slightly unpredictable at times causing most wolves to believe she is untrustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page)   Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack of the breaking Dawn sign ups (Role-playing will be on another page)
Page 1 of 1