RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPCentral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

RPCentral Empty
PostSubject: RPCentral   RPCentral I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:55 am

Hello, all! It's kind of been a while, but.

RPC is a special place for, well, a lot of us. Some of us have been here since the first day it was created, and some of us have been here since 2008, and some of us have been here for a week. Lots of us have improved our writing skills vastly through roleplaying here on this website. Lots of us have made friends for life on this website. I, for one, would hate to see RPC die off and wallow in the depths of the Internet, forevermore. I have improved my writing so, so much here, made so many great friends, and I'm attached, okay? But we can't keep active without the help of everyone.

Everyone has a life to tend to except me, but logging in once or twice isn't too hard. Joining a roleplay or two isn't too hard, either. Speaking of which, I think in the past two months I've created at least two, or three roleplays that people have said that they'd join and then didn't. Tell me straight-up if you aren't going to join something so I don't waste the time creating it, and if you do join, put in some effort. Actually post. Just the simple stuff, 'yanno?

As always, be sure to advertise whenever and wherever you can. (:

xoxo,
Kieran
Back to top Go down

RPCentral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: