RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ Empty
PostSubject: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello, everyone! It's me again, hah.
IT'S FINALLY WINTER BREAK! Finally, finally, finally.
Who else is on Winter Break? When is your Winter Break? etc.
Anyone know what they're getting for Christmas? Or whatever
holiday you choose to celebrate? I... don't. But I'm excited, nonetheless!

On a slightly unrelated note, we need to kick this 'site back into gear.
It has, unfortunately, kind of died. I was thinking of starting up a new roleplay.
Thing is, I don't know who all is interested in what. I want something
that everyone will hopefully like. So, suggestions?

So... that's about it. See 'ya ~

- Branch
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Hmm, I don't have any ideas for revival. But I am on winter break, and I just opened one of my presents early - a Blu-ray containing full sequences for two different concerts by the same group - one of which I went to, the other one I didn't. Now I have a bunch of songs and dances I can learn. :D
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 pm

I know I'm not active. And haven't really been since August. But, I do check the site every day at least two or three times. I really would be interested in getting back into roleplaying, but I'm brain dead when it comes to plots...
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Jay wrote:
I know I'm not active. And haven't really been since August. But, I do check the site every day at least two or three times. I really would be interested in getting back into roleplaying, but I'm brain dead when it comes to plots...
Well you could always make up a breed and do a role play on like a war between the good ones and evil ones or join one of the roleplays thats already going on? If you go into horse rps and click on the fall angels thread thats mine, i just started it. Feel free to join in at any time!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:44 pm

How does everyone feel about Hunger Games? We could do a roleplay based off of that. Or maybe something superhero-esque. I have plots for both of those. (: But I want it to be something everyone is interested... So maybe shapeshifters? That way the human roleplayers get their human roleplaying and the animal roleplayers get their animal roleplaying?
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Branch wrote:
How does everyone feel about Hunger Games? We could do a roleplay based off of that. Or maybe something superhero-esque. I have plots for both of those. (: But I want it to be something everyone is interested... So maybe shapeshifters? That way the human roleplayers get their human roleplaying and the animal roleplayers get their animal roleplaying?
I have heard of hunger games but im not really sure what it really is, would you mind explaining it to me?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Hunger Games would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

I like Shapeshifters/Superhero idea only because the Hunger Games really doesn't work well with more then two/three people. It's sort of everyone for themselves, and a group of six or seven people doesn't translate well. But, I don't know the plot so my comment might prove to be invalid. Either way, I'll join probably with multiple characters.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Jay wrote:
I like Shapeshifters/Superhero idea only because the Hunger Games really doesn't work well with more then two/three people. It's sort of everyone for themselves, and a group of six or seven people doesn't translate well. But, I don't know the plot so my comment might prove to be invalid. Either way, I'll join probably with multiple characters.
Same with me im more of a shape shifters person and i love an rp with smoe war involved in it, like i use to play wolfquest and i had a rp where there was dark beings and a goddess and the goddess had a necklace that she had to try to keep safe from the dark beings and we had a big war (yes i know it has nothing to do with wolves lol)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Hmm. So I'm thinking that I'll go with the shapeshifters idea, then. Maybe Hunger Games later on, as a like... smaller-type group roleplay? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~   JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JINGLE BELL TIME, IT'S A SWELL TIME ~
Page 1 of 1