RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver Mountain Horse Herd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

Silver Mountain Horse Herd Empty
PostSubject: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:44 pm

This rp is about a horse herd that lives in a wide range of mountains not to far from the coast of california. They live up in the high mountains not to far from a rick golden valley.
But will this herd survive the dangerous mountain lions and cougars? Dare to join the epic journey of a herd thats is struggling for survival against these dangerous creatures.

How to join this rp-

Name:
Breed:
Mate:
Foals:
Picture or description:

My Info-

Name:Unforgiven
Breed:Fresian x Appaloosa
Mate:none yet
Foals:none yet
Picture or description:Silver Mountain Horse Herd 11icsw6
Picture:
Lineart by-Pergasus on DA http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=free++gypsy+vanner+lineart#/d41ywad
Background by-Me

Last edited by UnforgivenMemoryOfWar on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Name: Dream
Breed: Drum Horse
Mate:no
Foals: no
Picture or description: A tall, white and brown filly with one blue eye and one brown. Short, wavy mane and tail.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I slowly walk up to the tall filly and i whinny and welcome here into the herd and ask her what her name is.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Dream whinnied back, happy to see another horse. "Hi! I'm Dream!" She neighed, prancing around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:44 pm

laughs at the young filly then walks over and grazes in a tall patch of rich golden colored grass.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Name: Knight
Breed: Mustang
Mate: Snow.
Foals: none yet.
Picture or description: Knight is dapple grey stallion with slivery hightlights he has brown eyes. He is very muscular.

Name:Snow
Mate:Knight
Foals: None.
Picture or description: Dapple grey with iris colored eyes. She has a ideal build.

Name: Toby
Breed:mustang
Mate:None she died.
Foals: Ash.
Picture or description: He has a jet black coat with silver highlights. He has blue eyes and is blind in one eye.

Name:Ash
Mate: None, not looking.
Foals: None.
Picture or description: Ash is black with a white diamond and four white socks.

Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Unforgiven walked up to the new horses causiously then neighed happily greeting them into the herd and asks: Where are did you guys come from?
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Toby, blinked, "We came from the south to join the heard." the stallion stated it in a wise tone.

Ash snorted he was next to his father, he stuck his head down and ate the grass.

Knight rolled his eyes and looked at Snow, "Ash has been here for two minutes and already thinks it ok to eat grass on their territory.

Snow, nodded to her mate and stood listening for the mares reply.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:14 pm

I look over at toby and nods saying, "Ok" , then
I look over at knight and snow and shake my head laughing, "Its fine you guys and ash can eat whatever you want" , i walk a short ways away to a tall patch of meadow grass and start grazeing and i look over towards some trees and see a mountain lion, i look over over at the other horses and neigh loudly, "mountain lion!" , then start running towards the far end of the valley.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:51 pm

im closeing this rp but feel free to join my other horse rp Fallen Angels it has war in it so it will be more exiting but kinda boreing at the begining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Mountain Horse Herd   Silver Mountain Horse Herd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Mountain Horse Herd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Horse RPs-
Jump to: